Extra 5- Kill the enemy instantly

On the way, Shen Xiuze sat on the sofa, while the other six people stood around cautiously.

Two other people ran to drive. Shen Xiuze originally planned to drive it by himself, but two of them liked the car very much and wanted to drive it for a try, so he let them.

Jia Juncai was discussing how they should sneak into the base and how they should secretly get the meteorite. He seemed to have been thinking about it for more than a day or two. He spoke eloquently and knew all about the base, including where Pei Xianzhang lived. , where the stone is, what mechanisms are around, and who is guarding it.

If it weren't for the fact that his powers could only be used to collect intelligence and explore information, and his attack power was very low, he might have sneak-attacked the opponent himself.

But none of what he said was accepted, but Shen Xiuze just looked at him and said don't bother.

"What do you mean you don't have to go to such trouble? There are many people under Pei Xianzhang, and there are also some powerful superpowers among them. I guess his cronies may have come into contact with that stone. Otherwise, how could he improve so fast? We just have these few people." Individuals can only outsmart them."

If you want to sneak attack on the opponent, you have to think of countermeasures.

Jia Juncai knew that these two people were very powerful, but their number was too small. Even if they could block ten with one, there were thousands of people with super powers there.

Shen Xiuze tapped his fingers on the sofa. He was just thinking about things, but in the eyes of others, this person was dangerous. The other five people originally wanted to see the structure inside the RV and the furniture everywhere, but Shen Xiuze As soon as they sat there, the air pressure in the entire RV dropped, and they could only huddle together, reluctant to speak. Seeing that the other party looked angry, one of the girls quickly pulled Raja Juncai's sleeve to tell him to stop saying a few words.

"What kind of power does Pei Xianzhang have?" Shen Xiuze asked. Although he didn't think that person could defeat him and Lin An together, the opponent had a meteorite in his hand, and the ability to absorb the energy of the meteorite should not be underestimated. Or It's better to be cautious.

"He has dual powers, with fire and water powers respectively." Jia Juncai said solemnly. It is precisely because of his dual powers that Pei Xianzhang dominates the base. Among the currently known superpowers, he is the only one who has evolved dual superpowers.

Lin An: Huh?

What a coincidence, it happened to be the special powers of both him and Shen Xiuze.

Shen Xiuze laughed, and the five people next to him quietly hid back.

Now it seems that there is no need to hide. After all, no one can beat Lin An among the water powers.

As for the fire power, perhaps because he had been in frequent contact with meteorites some time ago, his power has grown rapidly, and he can already become elemental. Almost no one with the same type of power can beat him, at least until now. He hasn't seen it so far.

If it is a special power, they may have to reconsider it. After all, the methods of using these powers are diverse and weird. Just like Grandma Wu's spiritual power, a powerful spiritual power user can not only create illusions, but also destroy other people's minds. The same goes for the space power like Udo. When they left Baize City, Wu Duo could already control the power to destroy various zombie creatures in the ocean, and it was effortless.

But since they both have elemental powers, they don't have to hide it, and they don't have to think of various ways to get the meteorite and crush it all the way in through force.