Chapter 7- Zombies eat

Xiaofu was still biting the leash and sniffing the man on the ground, but when he turned his head, the other end of the rope was thrown to the ground.

The dog looked at the rope on the ground in disbelief, and then at the owner who was unaware. He grunted and motioned for the owner to get the rope, but was ignored.

The aggrieved dog could only pick up both ends of the rope and stand silently beside its owner.

Lin An looked around blankly, not knowing where this place was. The only thing he was familiar with now was his home, and he had no impression of other places.

Xiaofu squatted beside his master for a long time, but the master remained motionless. He felt a little hungry, so Xiaofu could only take a few steps forward, and then looked back at his master.

Go home?

Lin An looked down at the dog's big black eyes. To him, in this strange environment, the only familiar thing was the unpalatable creature in front of him.

So he moved along.

With Xiaofu leading the way, Lin An, who was ready to stand there for eternity, began to work hard to carry the food.

He put his gloved hands under the man's arms and walked backwards.

It looks like a clumsy little turtle, and its movements are very funny.

Take a few steps and look back to see where the dog is.

The unconscious man was tall, with broad shoulders and long legs. His entire upper body was almost held in Lin An's arms. After a while, Lin An's clean white coat was stained with blood and dust.

I didn't notice it at first, but when I realized it, my clothes were no longer visible.

He dropped the man with a thud, anxiously looking at the stains on his body at a loss. He tried his best to wash the clothes with a small stream of water to wash away the dust, but could not wash away the blood stains on the white coat.

Lin An looked at the food with a bit of resentment and disgust in his eyes, and then he compromised in order to fill his stomach, but he just refused to use the same posture to carry food home again.

After circling the food several times, he finally found the right position.

Hold the hem of the food with both hands to minimize contact and prevent the clothes from getting stained.

Following Xiao Fu, the hungry little zombie walked very slowly, taking three steps and then resting for five steps.

The man being dragged staggered around, banging his head on the ground. If it weren't for the fact that the road back was relatively flat and he didn't encounter any big rocks or sharp objects, his brains would have been knocked out.

Because of the injury, the man's wound had been bleeding, which caused Lin An to grunt and drag the man, leaving a bloody trail behind him.

It looked like some kind of scene of murder and mutilation.

The zombies that had been chasing them seemed to have returned to their original place, and no other zombies were encountered along the way.

After returning to the community calmly, Lin An, who was anxious to start dinner, ignored the looming smell of food in the community because he already had food behind him, and concentrated on following Xiaofu home.

When going upstairs, the little zombie's legs were trembling from exhaustion because the food was so heavy.

Xiaofu was anxious and wanted to help his master. He pushed the man hard with his head. Not only did he not let Lin An get any relief, the dog's head was also covered in blood.