Chapter 86- War of the Wolves

Lin An squatted on the snow, with a bunch of snow-white wolf cubs squeezed into his arms. These chubby little wolf cubs were so strong that they almost squeezed out the frustrated Xiao Fu. The toy-like little wolf nuzzled him indifferently, wagging its tail back and forth. It was so cute that Lin Anxin almost melted.

So much furry.

"What's going on?" Xu Fang and others got off the RV and saw this scene. Xiaofu brought back a pack of wolves?

"Why do I think those little guys are wolf cubs?" Ouyang Dong was very confused about what happened. Wasn't Xiaofu captured by the snow wolf and used as a food reserve? Why was he leading a group of wolf cubs? Was he being arrested to raise a child?

Wu Duo pointed calmly not far away: "There are zombie wolves there."

Three ice sculptures of wolves stood in the snow, unable to move. Under the sunlight, the ice was crystal clear. If it weren't for the real zombie wolves inside, Sorry for the audience, it will probably be a beautiful scene.

Shen Xiuze looked into the distance and saw the battle on the mountain. These little wolves should have followed Xiao Fu and escaped.

"Xiaofu has been found. Should we leave now, or..." Go and help.

No one hesitated at all. Although Xiaofu was kidnapped by the snow wolf, he seemed to be unscathed. They had been on the road these days and it was time to stretch their muscles.

The battle between snow wolves and zombie wolves has become intense. The more tenacious zombie wolves have the upper hand. There are already several snow wolf corpses on the ground. These zombie wolves did not immediately eat the corpses, but cooperated with other zombie wolves to attack the next target. , seems to want to wipe out all the snow wolves.

It's just that the enraged snow wolves are not easy to deal with. The only remaining cubs in the wolf pack are in danger. The snow wolves just want to deal with the enemies in front of them as soon as possible and then go looking for the cubs.

The snow wolves were injured one after another, but they pounced on the enemy even more fiercely, with blood spilling on the snow. They bit the enemy with their sharp and sharp teeth and did not let go until they died.

If this continues, the final outcome will be that the snow wolf exhausts its energy and is defeated by the zombie wolves one by one. But now, a RV is driving towards here.

The RV couldn't go up the mountain, but the mountain where Snow Wolf lived was not too steep. They switched to off-road vehicles and headed towards the battlefield at full speed.

The off-road vehicle stopped not far from the battlefield. When the door opened, several zombie wolves immediately turned around and attacked them.

The meteorite has not been taken out since yesterday, but the energy breath emitted by the meteorite has not completely dissipated, so in the eyes of the zombie wolf, the aroma of these people is more delicious food than the snow wolf.

Lin An was entangled. The cub was more than a month old and had never seen a human being. And because the leader, Xiao Fu, showed extraordinary enthusiasm, the cubs also approached him without any precautions.

Lin An was covered in fur in the back seat of the car.

"Let's go down and take care of it. You and Grandma Wu stay in the car." Shen Xiuze's eyes were full of concern as he watched Lin An touch this one and that one, as excited as a child.

"No, I'll go down and join them." Everyone was fighting zombies, how could he feel comfortable stroking his fur in the car.

"No, you go down and do a big move and all the zombie wolves will be frozen, leaving some opportunities for others to practice." Shen Xiuze reached back and brushed Lin An's hair, and then brushed his ears with his fingers. Then got off.