Chapter 46- Sudden accident

Several people stood on the layers of tree roots. Ouyang Dong couldn't help but look around several times. He always felt that it was very uncomfortable to stay here, it was gloomy, damp and empty. There was an echo in their words, as if someone in the shadows was imitating them.

"Let's go out first." Ouyang Dong rubbed the goosebumps on his arms and said to his companions, "We will settle the accounts with those people after we go out." Lin An also nodded immediately. He still said

what he said to Muze and the others just now. I am very concerned that something bad will definitely happen if I stay here.

Follow the wooden steps and keep going up. The steps are very steep and there are no guardrails. If you turn your head slightly, you can see the dense tree roots at the bottom. From a distance, the roots are crisscrossed and vary in size and thickness. , stacked up layer by layer, it makes people suffer from trypophobia.

They meandered up for a long time and finally reached the top.

Above the head is a vertical section of a natural big tree. You can still see the tree rings on it. However, the tree rings here are not in circles. They are the same as what Lin An saw in the tree hole. The lines are very messy. .

Ouyang Dong touched everywhere, trying to find the exit, but there was no gap at all.

A light shone on it, Wu Duo took out the flashlight and slowly moved around, but after looking around, he still found the exit?

"Could it be some kind of mechanism? Or does it have to be opened from the outside?" Xu Fang guessed.

Grandma Wu didn't see the exit either. "But we were indeed taken down from here just now."

Lin An sniffed and found that they did come down from here, but there seemed to be no gaps here, because He couldn't smell the human scent outside.

Several people stood one by one along the narrow steps. The one standing at the top was Ouyang Dong. He was still knocking everywhere, trying to find the mechanism.

Then there are Xu Fang, Wu Nainai, Wu Duo, Lin An, and finally Shen Xiuze.

"No, I can't find it."

Wu Duo handed the flashlight to the grandma in front of him and took out a chainsaw from the space.

This is what they got in the Machinery City. Professor Lin gave them a lot, and now they are all piled in her space.

Wu Duo: "Use a chainsaw. If there is no door, we will make a door."

Xu Fang was amused: "Yes, we have a chainsaw. We can just cut it open without having to look for any traps."

Chainsaw Passed to Ouyang Dong by Grandma Wu and Xu Fang.

His strength was also great, causing the people behind him to step back slightly and turn on the chainsaw.

The buzzing sound of the chainsaw echoed in several people's ears. Ouyang Dong picked up the chainsaw with both hands and headed towards the top without any gaps.

Sawdust was flying everywhere, and Ouyang Dong could only continue sawing wood with his eyes narrowed.

Most of the serrated knife has been deeply inserted into the wood. Ouyang Dong took out the electric saw, and then looked into the sawed gap.

It was pitch black, nothing could be seen.

"No, we should have come down from the tree hole. I heard the sound of the bonfire burning before. Logically speaking, there should be light outside?" Ouyang Dong asked doubtfully.