Chapter 45- After coma

The dark green leaves on the ground are thick and wide, exuding a faint scent of vegetation, and are surrounded by plants and minerals that emit soft fluorescence.

It looks very comfortable.

When the guide left, they immediately sat together and talked.

Xiaofu had been sitting next to Lin An honestly before, but now he became a little more lively, standing up and sniffing around.

Xu Fang was already familiar with the people here, and could even call many people by their names. They had a battle outside the big tree, and they kept saying that the people here had very powerful abilities.

He was among the superpower users in Chuxi City before. Although he was not among the strongest group, he was still pretty good. He was able to deal with four or five ordinary superpower users at the same time. No? It's a matter of course.

In addition, after this period of training, he felt that if he were in Chuxi City now, he might not be able to fight with the strongest group of people.

Of course, this does not include Boss and Brother An. They are beyond the scope of ordinary people.

But when I was competing with the people from Muling City just now, they turned out to be very skillful in using their abilities. If it weren't for the fact that he had developed several new moves in Muling City a few days ago, he would have almost lost.

Grandma Wu was not surprised: "Before the end of the world, most people in Chuxi City seldom exercised. People in Muling City had lived in the forest since childhood, and their physical fitness was already much higher. Needless to say, they still have to fight wild beasts, so it is normal for their superpowers to be strong."

Lin An put on his mask again after finishing his meal. At this time, he was squatting in the corner while listening to Xu Fang's words. Observe the glowing plant.

This is a plant called lantern grass. The entire plant exudes a bright white green light from the leaves to the rhizomes. This is the first time Lin An has seen a real thing. The book says that this kind of grass only grows in the wild. In places that are dark and humid and cannot get sunlight, this is indeed a very suitable place for the growth of lantern grass.

Xiaofu walked up to Lin An and saw him staring at the glowing plant seriously without looking at himself, so he took the lantern plant in his mouth with a squeal.

Lin An hurriedly grabbed the grass.

However, Xiaofu didn't really eat it, he just held it gently in his mouth to attract the owner's attention. When Lin An moved, he let go.

"You can't eat it." Lin An taught the dog, "This grass is poisonous."

"Poisonous? Will it kill someone if eaten?" Ouyang Dong next to him heard it and shouted in shock.

Others also looked over, and Lin An shook his head: "No, dead people will have hallucinations."

This kind of straw man will hallucinate if he eats it, but the book doesn't say what will happen if the dog eats it, anyway, it's definitely There will be adverse effects.

In order to prevent Xiaofu from eating randomly, several people took turns holding him to prevent him from getting rid of the grass.

Shen Xiuze stared at the bright lantern plant. After they entered the tree hole, there were luminous plants everywhere. In addition to the lantern plant, there were also plants of other colors. Each one He put them in small flower pots made of wood and placed them everywhere. When he came up from the steps just now, he saw that there were glowing plants in the holes nearby.