Chapter 51- Tangled zombies

After a whole day of practice, Ouyang Dong was finally able to freely control the plant without hitting the tree again.

They also found several identical plants nearby one after another. After being frightened, they rose up from the ground, and several roots and stems swung around happily.

This stumped Ouyang Dong. He could only control one plant now. The top position of the plant could barely accommodate two people. He and Grandma Wu could sit just right.

There is no room left to control the others, but it doesn't seem appropriate to have everyone follow behind.

Ouyang Dong was still worried about how to solve this problem. Shen Xiuze was already sitting on top of another plant. It was obviously a strange plant that looked like a green octopus. Shen Xiuze was sitting cross-legged. Up there, it's like sitting on a throne, and even the strange plants are set off with a mysterious atmosphere.

But what surprised him even more was why Shen Xiuze could sit on it stably. This kind of plant was difficult for him to control. As long as he relaxed a little, the plant would turn around and run away.

But now Shen Xiuze is sitting on it, and the plants below are very obedient, slowly walking towards them, showing no signs of escaping.

That is why ah? Could it be that this kind of plant can still watch people order food?

"Because there are two rhizomes under the plant that are used to control the direction. As long as you grab the rhizomes, you can control the direction and speed of the plant." Faced with Ouyang Dong's question, Shen Xiuze explained calmly.

Ouyang Dong:?

So? What did he spend the day doing?

"Boss, how did you know?" Ouyang Dong continued to ask without giving up, what if he had seen this kind of plant before.

"I sat on it just now. I tried it and found out."

Ouyang Dong burst into tears: "..."

So his efforts this day were in vain?

No need to use superpower control at all?

Soon, others also mastered the skills of controlling plants. With this plant, their speed immediately became much faster.

Shen Xiuze took Lin An, Wu Duo took grandma, Xu Fang carried Xiaofu on his back, sitting on a plant in pairs, while Ouyang Dong was alone.

Ouyang Dong was too heavy. He was originally with Xu Fang, but when Xu Fang sat behind Ouyang Dong, the plants below were immediately crushed and fell to the ground, with their rhizomes tremblingly trying to support themselves. , but simply can't do it.

Ouyang Dong was also laughed at by Xu Fanghao.

However, this method is indeed very convenient. Grandma Wu no longer has to walk, and the others also save their energy, and they move forward much faster.

This forest is really too big. They don't know when they will be able to reach the city of Mouse just by walking.

During the lunch break the next day, Xu Fang looked at the plants tied to the trees and sighed: "When I saw people exploring on TV, they were all on horseback and wolves, and we were riding on grass? It felt weird."

Ouyang Dong Sitting on a rock wiping sweat, he rolled his eyes when he heard this: "You still want to ride a wolf, why don't you go to the sky? It would be nice to have a transportation tool in a place like this." Grandma Wu, who was drinking water,

heard this . Yan put down the cup and recalled: "There are really wolves in this forest. I encountered them when I was young."

Xu Fang became more energetic: "Then can we ride wolves? "