Chapter 89- magic potion

The first city lord?

Xu Fang's first reaction was that he was someone the boss knew. He turned to look at Shen Xiuze, only to find that the other person was also looking at the people outside the door with a strange look on his face.

If you don't know the boss, what are you doing here?

Xu Fang held the door tightly. Even when facing the city lord, he showed no respect at all. Instead, he warned: "You are in the wrong direction." The four people behind the city lord frowned slightly in unison,

very dissatisfied with Xu Fang's dismissive attitude.

On the contrary, the city lord himself was not offended. He smiled slightly with gray hair on his temples: "You are the superpowers who came to Ice and Snow City three days ago. Among them is an explorer named Shen Xiuze. Am I right? ."

Hearing this, Shen Xiuze walked over, and Xu Fang immediately moved away.

"I'm Shen Xiuze, what can I do for you?" Shen Xiuze, not knowing the purpose of the other party's visit, always remained on guard.

"It's too cold outside, can you please come in and sit for a while?" The city lord looked at more and more people outside. He has a high prestige in Ice and Snow City, and he was the city lord of this city before the end of the world. People trust him and support him, and as long as he goes out, he will be watched by everyone. The streets that were originally scattered with a few people become crowded because of his appearance.

When Lin An noticed that strangers were coming, he had already run to the second floor. As long as these people didn't leave, he would never come down, so he didn't have to worry about his zombie identity being discovered.

"Come in."

He led the city lord and four other people into the living room. Ouyang Dong put his head around his apron and took a look. He didn't recognize them before going in again.

Only Wu Duo, who was sitting in front of the window with Grandma Wu, went in and poured a few glasses of boiled water for the guests.

"So, what's the matter with the City Lord's visit?" Shen Xiuze sat on the other side, acting like a master, even more powerful than the City Lord. The people he came into contact with in Ice and Snow City were all explorers in the same industry, and most of the explorers were outspoken people. Even a guy like Lu Li, who liked to put on a show and was a bit sultry, was very straightforward and never made trouble behind his back.

High-ranking officials such as the city lord are people he doesn't usually interact with. These people are very thoughtful in what they say and do, which makes Shen Xiuze find it very troublesome.

It's too much trouble, so leave quickly, he won't see you off.

The city lord didn't know what Shen Xiuze was really thinking, but he knew from his impatient expression that he was not welcome, so he stopped beating around the bush and said, "I heard that you want to go to Baize City by boat." Even he knew this,

look. This city lord has very strict control over the Ice and Snow City.

"Indeed, I am from Baize City, so naturally I want to go home."

The city owner sighed and his expression became serious: "You should know that the sea is very dangerous. All kinds of creatures in the sea have turned into zombies. That is There are existences more terrifying than human zombies. If Ice and Snow City hadn't been on the shore, and there were mazes and newly developed potions, we might have been wiped out long ago." "I know, but returning to Baize

City was decided from the beginning. , will not change again."

The city lord looked at the resolute young man across from him, was silent for a moment, and then said: "I know that there are fire power users and plant power users among you, and there may even be space power users. , these are the scarce talents in Ice and Snow City. I originally planned to recruit you this time, but it seems that it will not succeed. However, I hope that you can help as much as possible in the past few days before the ship is finished, such as in When the zombie wave comes, help kill some larger zombies, and whether the plant-type superpower can help catalyze some plants, there is really too little food here." After speaking,