Chapter 25- Leaving Chuxi City

The RV is silver-white all over, with a whole solar panel on top. The whole body is reinforced with metal of the same color, and the windows are surrounded by railings.

Xu Fang ran from the front to the back of the car and found that the body of the RV was almost seven or eight meters long. If the front part of the car was included, it would be about ten meters long.

Xu Fang circled the car a few times and then looked at Shen Xiuze, his eyes full of excitement: "Boss, shall we drive this RV back later?"

Shen Xiuze nodded: "Let's drive here first today. Lin An's family, tomorrow you go to the base to pick up Wu Shuangxue and her granddaughter. After packing, we'll set off." "Is

that possible? I'll drive it." Xu Fang immediately volunteered. He had never driven an RV before.

"Okay, we will take turns driving when we leave the city tomorrow."

Xu Fang took the key from Shen Xiuze and quickly opened the RV entrance at the back. When he saw the decoration inside, his eyes were filled with shock: "Boss? , Your car costs a lot of money."

Just looking at the interior decoration of the car, it is luxurious and atmospheric, with all the furniture and electrical appliances. It is like a small luxury apartment. Anyway, it is much better than the house Xu Fang lived in before the end of the world.

Explorers with good abilities are actually very rich, and Shen Xiuze, as one of the best, has never worried about money, but now, no matter how rich he is, it is useless.

"It's okay, but the things in the Mechanical City are really good. They also have various robots there that can do housework, drive, dance, and fight. They are all very interesting." Xu Fang's eyes widened after hearing this

. Guang, he has never been to other cities. Although Mechanical City is the closest city to Chuxi City, it only takes ten days to drive there. Many people live here their whole lives and never go out.

Just thinking that it's the end of the world, zombies are everywhere, and there's no telling what kind of situation the Machinery City will be in, Xu Fang finally regained his composure.

"Then I'll drive first, and you guys hurry up." Xu Fang moved the supplies from the small car to the RV first, and then immediately ran to the driver's seat in front. Shen Xiuze also took Lin An into the RV behind. , Xiaofu followed his master and went in.

Ouyang Dong looked around, and finally went to the passenger seat. Two people could sit in front of him, and he wanted to switch driving with Xu Fang.

As soon as Lin An entered the RV, his eyes under his bangs peeked everywhere.

"What, do you want to check the hygiene?" Shen Xiuze noticed his little movement and rubbed his head casually.

Lin An's hair was soft and smooth and felt very good. After Shen Xiuze finished rubbing it, he realized that the little zombie didn't avoid it this time.

Obviously in the past few days, whenever Shen Xiuze raised his hand, he would reflexively squat down with his head in his hands, and if anyone wanted to touch his head, he would immediately avoid it in fear.

But today, the little zombie couldn't help but dodge, as if it hadn't been noticed, and its eyes were still peeking around inside the RV, like a little rabbit thrown into a cage, secretly observing the surrounding environment.

In order to verify whether it was Lin An's own wish, Shen Xiuze stretched out his sinful hands and rubbed Lin An's head vigorously.

The soft hair was frizzy. If the hair roots were not strong, a lot of hair would be pulled out just by rubbing it like Shen Xiuze.