Chapter 9- Zombies with broken teeth

"Uuuuuuuuuu~" Lin An cried miserably.

Shen Xiuze quickly let go of his hand and took a step back: "I didn't do anything to you, so there's no need to cry so miserably."

The little zombie didn't listen, and he didn't understand. He cried and turned over to the quilt, and finally fell under the quilt. They huddled together in a ball, and the cries were still muffled.

Shen Xiuze looked amused and poked the quilt with his hand, then moved the quilt to the side and continued to cry.

It's really completely different from ordinary zombies.

He also saw clearly just now that there were no wounds on this zombie. It was indeed a zombie that mutated on the first day of the apocalypse.

He turned to look at the dog that was staring at him silently on the ground: "You are lucky to have met such an owner."

On the night when the apocalypse came, I don't know how many people were eaten by their closest family members. This dog and a After living as a zombie for half a year, not only was he alive and well, he was even...a little fat.

Seeing the zombie crying into a small ball, Shen Xiuze couldn't dig him out. After all, he was the one who made him cry.

His eyes moved from the quilt to other parts of the bedroom. There was a wood-colored photo frame placed by the bedside. Inside was a young couple. The wife was beautiful and gentle, and the husband was tall and handsome. Both of them had bright smiles on their faces, and between them, there was A child of three or four years old, with a pair of big grape-like eyes on his chubby little face, staring forward curiously, he is so cute.

It can be seen from the photos alone that the family of three is very happy.

And that chubby kid was obviously the little zombie crying and hiding himself in front of him. It seemed that his appearance was inherited from his mother, as the two looked very similar.

There were obviously only traces of one person living in the house, so was it really this crybaby zombie that saved him?

Retaining some of his humanity, he could also use water powers, and most importantly, he ate the only red meteorite. Shen Xiuze looked at the quilt bag meaningfully, and the corners of his mouth raised.

Not long after, the security door slammed shut, the smell of noodles in clear soup disappeared from the room, and Lin An poked his head out from under the quilt with a cry.

He kept the turtle's head posture for a long time, until he couldn't smell the other person's breath at all, and then he got off the bed with tears in his eyes.

Looking at the messy quilt, Lin An silently made the bed with tears in her eyes.

After tidying up the quilt and washing his face again, the aggrieved little zombie began to clean up for the day.

It was not until evening that the house was tidied up and all the things that needed to be washed were washed, and then Lin An felt his stomach blankly.

The pain stopped at some point, and the little zombie realized belatedly that he didn't seem to be hungry anymore.

After being hungry for half a year, he finally knew what it felt like to be full.

The painful hunger that penetrated the bone marrow disappeared, and the whole corpse felt warm, as if it were soaked in warm water. Lin An narrowed his eyes with satisfaction.

Now that he is no longer hungry and his mood has improved, the happy little zombie is ready to clean the house again.

I just took out a rag to wipe the furniture, but suddenly dropped the rag and ran back to the bedroom and got into the closet again.