Chapter 100- End of text

"Okay, let's go back." After easily dealing with the zombies and carefully checking whether they were really dead, Lin An was ready to go back with everyone.

But people who were secretly watching nearby gathered around.

Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong immediately stood on both sides of Lin An, fearing what these people were going to do because of what they had learned in Ice and Snow City.

"You, you, you, were you the zombie you killed just now?"

"Oh my God, I thought such a big zombie was going to be doomed, but it was killed so easily." "Hello,

I am the person in charge of the Baize City rescue organization. This is my business card. If you haven't joined any organization yet, I hope you can consider us. We mainly do..."

Ouyang Dong used his strong body to block most people, but a few people were too flexible. Somehow he was taken advantage of, and he even handed Lin An a business card that he didn't know where it came from. He suspected that this guy was in sales before the end of the world, and his business ability was really strong.

Some people looked at Lin An with awe. Being able to kill such a zombie showed that the opponent's strength was unfathomable.

Faced with being surrounded by so many people, Lin An was a little nervous, but he soon discovered that he didn't seem to be afraid. Everyone's eyes were filled with awe, curiosity, and eagerness, which did not make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Although these glances are only temporary, they will not be so friendly when they know his identity. But Lin An is already very satisfied. He can feel that he is slowly getting better, no matter what has made him feel inferior and distressed in the past. Whether it's social phobia or mysophobia, everything is developing in a good direction. He is no longer afraid of people's eyes and can go out like a normal person.

And as his strength increased, he was no longer the Lin An who allowed others to bully him.

It's great to be able to leave home, leave Chuxi City and come to the outside world.

After seeing the sudden appearance of zombies, Shen Xiuze and Wu Duo also rushed over. When they arrived, they saw Lin An surrounded by a group of people.

Shen Xiuze immediately pushed aside the crowd and walked towards Lin An.

"Are you okay?" Shen Xiuze asked. He didn't think any zombies could stump Lin An, but these people might not.

"It's okay." Lin An smiled at him, his expression didn't look abnormal, and he was even more relaxed than usual.

Wu Duo and Ran Qing also squeezed in together. Many people here knew Ran Qing and even made room for her.

Ran Qing looked at the people in the middle. No one seemed injured, so that's good. That's good.

When she breathed a sigh of relief, a voice suddenly came from under her feet: "Zombie found, please kill."

The little white robot spoke in a calm child's voice while turning its arm into a broadsword and slashing straight at Lin An.

Xu Fang: "Is this Dafu?"

Ouyang Dong: "Why is it here? No, stop it first!"

Wu Duo immediately put the small robot in a battle-ready state into the space, but everyone heard what he just said.

Everyone looked at Lin An with confusion in their eyes. The crowd that was bustling just now suddenly became quiet.

Lin An lowered his head, not feeling uncomfortable because of the robot's words, nor panicking because of everyone's silence. He felt that he could deal with this calmly now. Suddenly there was warmth in the palm of his hand. Shen Xiuze stood next to him and held his hand.