Chapter 34- Parents' whereabouts

After killing the zombie rats, Shen Xiuze looked at Lin An behind him and asked, "How do you know there are zombie rats underground?"

Lin An naturally wouldn't answer him? Looking at the rat's body and blood, Use water power to clean them up and pile them aside.

At this time, others also felt something strange about Lin An.

When Lin An usually encounters zombies, he will clean them up when he can't stand it anymore. In the end, he has to find a trash can to put all the zombies and debris in. And when he uses the waterspout, he always spins it until all the powers are released. Until used up.

But today is completely different. Lin An was the first to discover the zombie rat, used his supernatural powers to get it out of the ground, and now piled the corpses and debris washed up from the sewer together. These actions seemed... It's like acting with your own consciousness.

Everyone else looked at Shen Xiuze. After all, he was the only one beside Lin An in the past few hours.

Shen Xiuze was finally ready to show off. He turned his head slightly and asked Lin An, "Lin An, who am I?"

The little zombie lowered his eyes, and after a long while he whispered: "Shen. "

The voice was clear and sweet, obviously not words spoken unconsciously.

Xu Fang's eyes lit up and he immediately came to the side: "Brother An, where am I? I'm Xu Fang."

Lin An did not respond.

Ouyang Dong used his strong body to knock Xu Fang away, and said to Lin An: "My name is Ouyang Dong, Ouyang Dong."

Lin An still didn't respond.

Both Wu Shuangxue and his grandson were also surprised, but they did not step forward. Instead, they stared at Lin An from the side. Wu Shuangxue was a little curious about how Shen Xiuze taught Lin An. During this time, everyone was They are teaching secretly, but until now they are the only ones who have succeeded.

Shen Xiuze raised the corners of his mouth slightly, raised his chin, and showed a mocking expression to the two younger brothers: "No need to ask, he can only say my name."

Those narrow red phoenix eyes were sarcastic, and he looked extremely proud. .

Even if he is his boss, Ouyang Dong looks at him with such an expression that he wants to beat him, although he will definitely not be able to beat him.

Xu Fang's eyes were blazing. He was the person who had known Lin An for the longest time besides Shen Xiuze. He was also very pleased with Lin An's changes at this time: "Brother An, you are getting more and more powerful now. You must protect me when you regain your consciousness."

Lin An still didn't respond, just silently digesting what these people said, and couldn't come to his senses for a long time.

But he understood what he said. The man with the shiny head in front of him was praising him. He had been praising him for his awesomeness just now, so Lin An quickly raised his eyes and glanced at the smiling bald head in front of him, then lowered his head. He turned his face away, blushing a little at a loss.

Because of his childhood experience, he was rarely praised by others, and when he grew up, he tried not to have contact with other people, so Lin An also had a characteristic that he didn't even know about.

Special? Can't help but praise.

At this time, one hand was holding Shen Xiuze's black windbreaker, and he was picking at it awkwardly. If the windbreaker hadn't been of good quality, his fingers would have dug a hole.