Chapter 90- Accidents occur frequently

The superpowers who participated in the zombie wave attack in the ice and snow city of Banxia's novel all entered the maze wearing protective clothing.

The yellow protective clothing was extremely eye-catching. As he meandered down the path of the maze, he encountered a zombie fish that had lost most of its kind. Kick in and watch the fish melt into blood. Some people are even competing to see who can kill more.

Some powerful superpowers took the initiative to face the large zombie fish.

Lin An was a social phobia, so he followed Shen Xiuze closely when he was fighting zombies.

The others were all natives of Ice and Snow City and could easily find the exit anywhere in the maze. However, if Lin An accidentally got lost, he would not be able to find the way. And he didn't dare to ask anyone else, so he could only follow Shen Xiuze.

The two of them dealt with a ten-meter-long zombie whale. The lower part of the whale's body was exposed by the potion, and the white bones were exposed. The furious zombie whale shook its body and rushed towards the two of them. After being avoided, it smashed the maze ice wall with one end. It was so powerful that even the ice beneath its feet cracked.

Shen Xiuze raised his head and glanced at the city lord who had been standing in the lookout pavilion at the city gate. It was said that every time the zombie wave came, he would fight with everyone and never be absent. In the early days of the apocalypse, the most difficult time for Ice and Snow City, it was the city owner who turned the tide and allowed Ice and Snow City to survive to this day. Even when waves of zombies came in, they calmly dealt with it, and now they basically have the upper hand in every battle.

It is undeniable that the city lord is indeed outstanding in ability, but Shen Xiuze never succumbs to others, and from the first day of the apocalypse, his goal is to return to Baize City, so no matter what benefits the city lord offers, he will not be tempted. But at present, it seems that among them, the city lord values ​​Ouyang Dong the most, and the others are just his subordinates. Therefore, in order to avoid possible troubles, Shen Xiuze chose to hide his strength.

The zombie whale that could have been killed by two people in one blow was still jumping around ten minutes later, destroying the ice wall of the maze. Shen Xiuze observed the moves and timing of other superpowers when facing large zombies, and waited until several The superpower kills the prey he chooses, and then burns the zombie whale to death.

Lin An did not take action. There were not many large zombies attacking this time, so he hid behind Shen Xiuze from beginning to end. After observing that no one was paying attention to them, he quietly repaired several ice walls and roads damaged by zombie whales. , so that everyone else has less work to do.

Xu Fang was wearing protective clothing, and his face that no one saw was full of depression. Zombies were attacking today, and the boss was only going to take Lin An with him. It was him who insisted on following along to see what the zombie fish looked like, and ended up here. Everyone else was screaming and rushing down the mountain to kill the zombies. Only then did he remember that he couldn't use his powers at all.

What can a person with earth powers do if he doesn't have earth?

With his current strength, he can't get rid of the frozen soil under the iceberg. It is said that in the ice and snow city, the earth power is also the most useless ability. At most, he can help repair the house and pave the road... Fortunately,

the boss has the foresight to do it. When they left the desert, they asked Udo to fill a large amount of sand in the space. Now Udo's abilities have also been greatly improved. It is said that the space is very large and can fit a city, so there is a lot of sand.