Chapter 11- Baldhead's conjecture

A minute later, the bald man climbed up tenaciously and put his trembling hands on the window with bloody hands: "Boss, what's wrong with this building..." Before he could finish his words

, he was hit by another big man falling from the sky. The water rushed down.

Shen Xiuze couldn't stand it, so he let go of the little zombie and came to the window. He opened the window and leaned out. He said silently to the bald head lying on the ground: "Where did you get such blood all over your body? And why are you holding the window open? , can't you just go through the door?"

The bald man was lying on the ground, looking solemnly at the roof. It wasn't until he heard Shen Xiuze's question that he wondered: "Boss, why is this building leaking?" Shen Xiuze looked back at the culprit. , the other party has disappeared

and must have hid in the closet again.

"I followed the mark you left to find it. When I saw the burn marks here, I knew it must be you. The key point is that I don't know which floor you are on. I looked through the window and knocked on the door. I don't know when I will knock."

The bald man stood up from the ground, squeezed the water from his clothes, and tried to climb up the window again.

"Come through the door." Shen Xiuze shouted.

The bald man was very obedient and came up the stairs instead of climbing out of the window.

The bald man standing outside the door was dripping with blood. Shen Xiuze looked at him with frowning eyebrows and handed the shoe covers on the shelf by the door to him: "Take off your coat. Put on the shoe covers when you come in." He looked down

at his coat. The tattered coat was stained with blood and black ash, and was soaked by water. It looked a little worn out. He took it off and threw the coat casually in the corridor. While putting on his shoe covers, he asked: "Boss, what are you doing?" When did you become so particular?"

"It's someone else's house anyway, so it's not good to make it too dirty."

"Is it your friend's house, boss?" The bald head looks very young, but when speaking, he always raises his chin slightly and his eyes unconsciously Looking at the person from the bottom up, coupled with his smooth head, gives people the feeling of a street gangster.

"Not friends yet, but he saved my injury." Shen Xiuze directly omitted the intermediate process and the purpose of the zombies to save people.

When the bald man heard this, he immediately raised his eyebrows and cursed angrily: "I got angry when you said that. Those grandsons are really shady. They tricked me out and wanted to deal with you. I didn't even think that the base could be where it is today." Who, boss, let's go blow up that broken base tomorrow." "

No, I've killed all those who wanted to kill me anyway. I've always wanted to leave Chuxi City, and now the time is right, so I can leave directly." Shen Xiuze dragged a chair to the bald head and sat next to it.

"Go? Where to go?" The bald head was a little confused. This was the first time he knew that the boss wanted to leave.

"Go to my hometown, Baize City." Shen Xiuze's eyes were firm. If it hadn't been for this sudden disaster, he might have gone back long ago.

The bald head barely thought about it: "Okay, since this place is full of smoke and smoke, I have nothing to do with it. I will go wherever you go, boss."

Shen Xiuze knew the character of Xu Fang, the bald head, even though it seemed Unlike a good person, he is the only person in the base that he can completely trust.