Chapter 78- Death of the Zombie Emperor

Lin An stopped in front of Shen Xiuze, looked at the Zombie Emperor who was very close at hand, and used his superpower to conjure countless huge ice cones in an attempt to resist.

Ice cones floated around the body, filling up all the space in layers. Their cold and sharp edges were crystal clear in the sunlight, all aimed at the Zombie King.

The monster with countless heads was less than twenty centimeters away from him, and Lin An could even smell its fishy smell.

Thousands of ice cones were fired at the Zombie King. Most of them were dissolved by the opponent before they got close, turning into little water lights and dissipating in the air. The remaining ice cones were completely restored by the opponent. The tails were swept off together.

Lin An knew that his moves didn't work, but he just wanted to delay time.

Ice picks appeared again and again, even covering the entire square. No one could see this spectacular and magnificent scene, except for two struggling people and an unusually powerful monster.

Lin An attacked the monster again and again, but was defeated time and time again.

Finally, his powers ran out.

And he only delayed for three minutes.

Looking back at Shen Xiuze, who was in a state of embarrassment and breathing hard, Lin An felt desperate. He wanted to delay it for a little longer so that Shen Xiuze could recover and at least be able to escape consciously, but he couldn't do it at all. But the Zombie King.

Before, he thought that if Shen Xiuze was with him, he would not be afraid, but now faced with despair, he wanted the other party to escape.

At least one death is better than two deaths, and since he is a zombie now, according to normal physiological reactions, he should be considered dead.

So it's okay to die again.

But he was too weak, and he only had three minutes to delay.

Just when Lin An thought that the two of them would die here today, a voice suddenly came from not far away.

"Boss, Brother An, we are here! Damn it, this zombie is getting uglier and uglier!"

Xu Fang's voice got closer and closer, and at the same time, the head of the zombie approaching them was also hit crookedly.

A huge plant appeared out of thin air between the two of them and the zombie emperor, blocking the zombie's gnawing movements. Wu Shuangxue took two knives and flipped up the zombie's head from the side, and the two knives were inserted straight into the two heads. middle.

Xu Fang, on the other hand, complained and shouted while using his powers to move Shen Xiuze and Lin An away.

Lin An didn't even have time to ask why everyone came back.

Xu Fang placed the two on the edge of the square and rushed towards the zombie. Ouyang Dong and Wu Shuangxue were also fighting the zombie at this time.

"Damn it, I have fucking trypophobia!" From the first moment Xu Fang saw the monster, the goosebumps on his body never went away, and his whole body felt bad.

Shen Xiuze's clothes were soaked with blood, and even his back hurt terribly. He frowned and sat up slowly. He looked at Lin An with his piercing red phoenix eyes and grabbed his hand: "I have a Plan."

Wu Shuangxue and others besieged the zombies, but the decline was already visible to the naked eye. If it weren't for Grandma Wu's rich experience and extraordinary fighting power, and the other two people also cooperated tacitly, it is estimated that the three of them would have been better when they faced the zombies. He was dead in an instant.