Chapter 5- zombie powers

Lin An has a severe mysophobia. He was originally prepared to live alone for the rest of his life, but by mistake, he adopted a puppy.

In the early days, he needed to be fully armed when he came into contact with Xiaofu, and the puppy pooping and peeing was simply his biggest nightmare.

From the beginning, he was trained to go to the toilet at designated spots. Later, when Xiaofu got older and learned to use the toilet without any teacher, and could flush the toilet after using it, Lin An's life became much easier.

Regardless of whether it is before or after the apocalypse, Xiaofu consciously squats on the toilet every day, but today there is no water and the poop cannot be flushed. It seems to know that it has done something wrong. It puts its head on the security door and starts to think about it. Occasionally The dog peeked at its owner's face furtively.

Zombie An only glanced into the toilet and was smoked out, far away from the toilet.

He stared at the toilet door with a serious expression, as if he had encountered a major problem. After a while, he reluctantly walked into the toilet.

He picked up a plastic basin stiffly, placed it under the faucet, and unscrewed it.

A long time passed, so long that Xiaofu couldn't hear any movement, so he quietly came over and took a look. Lin An was still standing there holding the basin, waiting for the water to flow down automatically.

What about water...?

Lin An stared blankly at the faucet, wondering why there was no water.

After standing in this position for a long time, he realized that there really would be no water flowing down, and then he walked out of the toilet with the basin in hand.

Xiaofu, who was peeping, immediately squatted back to the wall and continued to face the wall and think about his mistakes.

His mind seemed to be in a mess. Lin An stood in the living room in a daze holding a pink plastic basin, his distracted eyes falling on the light brown sofa.

A beam of sunlight happened to shine in from the balcony, and little bits of dust swirled and danced under the beam, scattering and falling all over the sofa.

His eyes slowly moved to other places. With his excellent eyesight, he saw that there was already fine dust on the table and floor that had been cleaned yesterday.

It's time to clean up.

Zombie An couldn't think of two things at the same time. He put the plastic basin back in place, picked up a dry and soft striped rag on the shelf, put it under the faucet, and continued to twist it.

But no matter which direction, no water came out.

He turned on all the faucets in the toilet, then stumbled to the kitchen and turned on the kitchen faucets.

Still no water.

The smell of the toilet was still lingering, dust was flying everywhere in the room, and panic finally appeared on Lin An's expressionless face.

The natural and comfortable environment was broken, and the free and carefree fish once again lost the water resources they relied on for survival, had difficulty breathing, and almost withered.

Water...

Lin An felt very uncomfortable. He had no water.

If you are a normal person, you may look for other solutions when encountering this situation.

But Lin An, who had turned into a zombie, was extremely paranoid, thinking about water. He couldn't think of any other way, so he could only run around in the house anxiously.