Chapter 88- The city lord comes to visit

Ice and Snow City, looks like a giant castle from a distance, but when you enter it, you realize that it is not like that. The road paved with black stone bricks spirals upward, and the houses are lined up on both sides. The terrain is higher in the middle, and the height of the houses is also rising. The towering buildings in the center are majestic and spectacular, and they are integrated with the surrounding buildings. It is said that That is where the city lords of all generations lived.

Lin An and others were baptized by other people's gazes as they walked by. Lin An followed Shen Xiuze closely, wishing he could turn into his shadow.

The people here wear very thick clothes. Although they are not as exaggerated as Xu Fang, they can still be regarded as fully armed.

Ouyang Dong discovered that the residents of Ice and Snow City had fairer skin, or that their hair color and eye color were lighter. It was really a big difference to stand next to them.

There was no malice in these people's eyes. They might just be out of curiosity. Although the people they saw were all a little thinner, they seemed to be in good spirits.

Shen Xiuze took everyone to a two-story attic. The attic looked like it had not been inhabited for a long time. The ice outside the windows and walls was thick and the door was sealed with ice.

Ouyang Dong: "This is?"

"The house I bought before the end of the world." There was no sign that the house had been used by anyone else. Shen Xiuze broke the ice on the door and took out the key from his backpack.

"Boss, you actually still have the key?" Xu Fang thought Shen Xiuze was going to kick the door open. After all, after the apocalypse, many people would find an unoccupied house and break in. Keys are of little use. Who would have thought that his boss still had the key.

Shen Xiuze didn't answer his nonsense because the key couldn't be used and the keyhole was full of ice.

Lin An peeked out furtively, and the ice in the keyhole immediately turned into water and flowed out.

"Thank you." Shen Xiuze himself can also use the fire power to melt the ice inside, but Lin An offered to help, and he would not refuse. In such a strange place, he asked the frightened Lin An to do more things. He will also feel less nervous and uncomfortable.

When he opened the door and went in, all the furniture inside was covered with ice, making it look like an ice cellar. Lin An immediately started to use his powers to clean.

Others also cleaned together, and Grandma Wu was placed on the cleaned stool. Her eyes glanced around, with confusion in her eyes, as if she was wondering where this place was.

Shen Xiuze walked to the corner of the room and turned on the heating equipment. After waiting for a while, he heard no sound. He didn't know whether it was because the heating equipment had stopped in the apocalypse or because of a pipe problem. Without heating equipment here, the house would be like an ice cellar. There is no way to live there.

While several people were cleaning, there was a sudden knock on the door outside.

After Shen Xiuze opened the door, there was a woman in her thirties who was wearing a patched cotton jacket. Her face was red from the cold, and her short light blond hair was blown a little messy by the wind. She saw Shen's expressionless face. Xiuze smiled shyly: "Hello, do you remember me? I am your neighbor Jenny, we met the year before last."

Shen Xiuze had no impression of her at all: "What's the matter? ."

Jenny rubbed her red nose: "Well, I see that you just came back from outside today, and you must not know the rules in the city now. For the sake of our neighbors, we must help each other, and I can tell you everything. , so you don't have to ask around anymore."