Chapter 14- zombie attack

The security door slowly opened, revealing the full picture of the people outside.

The legs and arms are thin and long, the back is bent and stretched forward, the hair on the top of the head is sparse, and the skin all over the body is blue-gray, looking dry and thin.

It slowly raised its head, and its long and thin face had no eyes or nose, as if it had been completely wiped out.

Lifting the slender arms hanging from the ground, the top of the arms was a mass of flesh-red filaments, as if they were exploring and looking for something. Countless filaments were constantly twisting and twisting in all directions.

Suddenly, all the filaments pointed at Lin An in an instant, and the dense filaments were like living creatures, making people's hair stand on end.

Xiaofu had never seen such a strange thing before, and he didn't even dare to scream anymore. He trembled tightly against his master, as if he wanted to gain a sense of security from his master.

Lin An stared blankly at the unknown creature outside the door. He could smell the rotten and fishy smell of blood on the other person's body, which was very unpleasant.

After finding the target, the creature standing outside the door raised one foot to step into the door. As a result, before the thin and slender foot even touched the floor, Lin An was rushed out by the waterspout and hit directly. on the wall.

The monster hit by the water was not injured at all. It stood up unsteadily and repositioned the filaments in its hands.

Lin An was still standing there with distracted eyes, as if as long as the other party didn't come in and dirty his home, he wouldn't do anything.

Xiaofu was clever again. He rushed forward and slammed the door with his paw, then ran back and stayed close to his owner.

Soon the door lock rang again, and you could even see the thread-like objects extending from the keyhole, slowly climbing around, and the keyhole was constantly vibrating.

The door clicked open again.

Xiaofu's legs were shaking, and he raised his eyes to look at his master, but Lin An was still in a daze, neither afraid nor caring about what the creatures outside were doing.

Xiaofu tried to close the door again. In his simple mind, as long as he closed the door, he wouldn't be able to see this strange thing.

He ran forward two steps, but this time the monster reacted very quickly. The filament on his arm suddenly twisted and twitched. Although it had no eyes, it lowered its head and raised a hand in the direction of Xiao Fu. The filament at the top The objects instantly twisted together to form a cone, and the hand that was originally too long to fit the normal proportions of the human body suddenly stretched like a rubber band and stabbed Xiaofu fiercely.

Dogs have a very keen sense of danger. Xiaofu dodged immediately. The sharp flesh-red cone pierced the floor, poking a hole in the hard wooden floor, and then retracted immediately the next second.

Xiaofu no longer dared to rush forward to close the door. He ran and turned a corner and returned behind his master, humming softly.

Lin An was in a daze with distracted eyes. When the floor was punctured, he slowly lowered his head as if he had come to his senses and looked at the hole poked in the floor.

The smooth floor was no longer flat, and some sawdust came out of the sunken hole.

Lin An's gaze moved from the hole poked to the monster outside the door, his ruby ​​red eyes widening.