Chapter 59- Dreamlike 2

The two people are exactly the same as their parents in the photo, but the unfamiliarity of not seeing each other for many years still makes Lin An a little cautious. He looks at the two people with excited expressions, holding on to the corners of their clothes, with slightly trembling eyelashes and timidity. "I'm Lin An."

"It's really An An!" The woman stepped forward excitedly, stretched out her hand to hold his shoulders and looked at him carefully, "You've really grown up. I haven't seen you for so many years. Mom, I miss you so much." ."

There was a surprised smile on that familiar face, but there were tears in his eyes.

The man next to him walked up to him and rubbed his head skillfully: "I'm sorry for making you wait for so many years." At

this moment, Lin An's timidity and restraint disappeared.

He looked at the two of them aggrievedly, and choked with red eyes: "Why don't you go home? I've been waiting for a long time, but I haven't been able to wait." His parents' faces were full of guilt, and his mother

couldn't hold him in her arms. He apologized, and his father also explained that it was not that they didn't want to come back, but that they were trapped here and couldn't get out. They were thinking of ways to get out every day, and they were thinking about him and worrying about him every day.

Lin An rubbed his eyes, trying not to let tears fall: "I guess you must be trapped somewhere, so I came out to look for you, and finally found you." The

scene of the reunion of the family of three was particularly heart-warming. Her mother pulled Lin An Sit down An and ask him how he has spent these years, what he usually does, whether anyone bullies him, and whether he has anyone he likes.

The nagging voice made Lin An very nostalgic. He looked at his mother with soft eyes, and his anxious father who also wanted to talk but couldn't get in for a long time. He had been looking forward to this scene for a long time.

The square cave is small and the light is dim, but Lin An feels warm because his family is here.

He slowly replied to his mother's words, without mentioning those sad experiences, but said that he had been living a good life.

When sleeping at night, because there is only one bed here, everyone sleeps together.

Lin An was lying on the bed, turning his head to look at his mother on the left, and then at his father on the right. The satisfaction and happiness in his heart almost overflowed, and the corners of his raised mouth never dropped.

Great, he finally found his parents.

The next day, Lin An took his parents to find a way out. They walked back through the green passage until they reached the bottom of the vertical wellhead.

At this time, there were layers of golden spiral stairs on the vertical entrance. The three of them were discussing the route back as they stepped on the steps and went up.

Lin An was immersed in the joy of being reunited with his family and never thought about how the steps appeared, and the big snake outside also disappeared without a trace, as if it had never appeared.

After leaving the pyramid, they walked through the forest and the wilderness. After several months of running around, they finally returned home.

Chuxicheng's home is still the same. She lives in the old city. The house is small, but the layout and arrangement of the house are very warm.

Lin An's parents' room has not changed, with a large double bed and a white wardrobe. Lin's mother caressed the wardrobe with a nostalgic look in her eyes: "I remember that you liked hiding in the wardrobe when you were a child. Every time you wait, let's come in. He just opened the closet and wanted to scare us." Lin's father also smiled and said, "Yeah, but he often falls asleep while hiding. If we can't find you, you will definitely be inside when we open the closet." Lin