Chapter 96- Zombies working overtime

Baize City is also a city with a large population. Although it is not as large as Chuxi City's millions, there are still hundreds of thousands of people. After the apocalypse, there are too many zombies in the city and it is impossible to clean them all.

But the good thing is that a large number of zombies were controlled by Professor Zhang, and the residents in the city were able to breathe. Many people even took refuge in Professor Zhang.

"There are still some people who went to Banyue Island to build a new base, but the water mist on the island is too thick and is really not suitable for human survival. The remaining people have established various organizations in the city. The food of the institute is provided by those organizations. They are looking forward to it. We were able to develop a zombie vaccine, but more than a year later, we have not developed anything, and many people are desperate."

Ran Qing was explaining the situation in the city to everyone in the RV, and when she said this, her face couldn't help but reveal Out of exhaustion, everyone's hope is pinned on them. This indescribable sense of responsibility almost overwhelms everyone. Even in the face of a clueless zombie vaccine, everyone's sense of powerlessness and self-blame is growing day by day.

Lin An wanted to comfort her, but didn't know what to say. In the end, the carefree Xu Fang comforted her and said that a vaccine would definitely be developed. Even if the research couldn't be done, everyone would work hard to improve their abilities and sooner or later all zombies would be wiped out.

Ran Qing smiled, stopped mentioning the topic, and pointed to the map on the table for everyone to see. Now Professor Zhang occupies a large area around the medical building, and if you want to enter the building, you must pass through the surrounding security.

There are many people with powers and ordinary people there. How to enter the building smoothly without attracting attention is the key.

Ouyang Dong folded his arms and looked at the map: "I feel that Professor Zhang is not very bad. Although his ambitions are too unrealistic, at least his actions are beneficial to the residents." "That's true

. , his ability to control zombies has indeed relieved the pressure on the residents of the city, but..." Ran Qing's expression became serious, "We got news that Professor Zhang is doing human experiments in private, and combines some superpowers who have taken refuge in him with Ordinary people turned into zombies. My trip this time is not only to get the information stored in the medical building, but also to verify this matter. Everyone was very tolerant of his behavior before, but if he really violated the rules of Baize City and did those things that are strictly prohibited I won't let him go."

Ran Qing's expression was very cold. She looked very similar to Shen Xiuze now, even her temperament was exactly the same.

"Then wouldn't it be bad if we just go in like this? If the other party is on guard, it will be more difficult to find evidence of their human experiments." Wu Duo analyzed carefully.

Ran Qing looked at the short-haired little girl next to her. She was calm, composed, and very smart. If she could have such insights at such a young age, she would definitely be a very powerful person in the future.

"Yes, so my plan is that after we get closer, we will go in in two groups. One group will sneak in secretly to look for potions and information, and the other group will go in openly to find evidence of Professor Zhang's human experiments." Xu Fang

felt This is a good note: "Then how do we divide it?"

Half an hour later, Xu Fang looked at the group of people opposite him, and then saw that there was only Ouyang Dong next to him, and he was a little upset: "Hey! This distribution method is not very reasonable, right? The most powerful ones are all on your side. There are only two of us here. No, I have to act with you." He