Extra 8- Complete text

The meteorites brought back by Lin An and Shen Xiuze are enough for further research. After making enough potions, they will return to Chuxi City along the previous route.

So while waiting for the potion to be ready, there is still one very important thing to complete.

That's the wedding.

Lin An has now completely returned to human form, and there is no need to worry about the negative impact of close contact between the two on Shen Xiuze. Perhaps it was because such a happy event had not been held for a long time since the end of the world. Everyone was in high spirits. Xu Fang even promised to hold a wedding that would be known to everyone in the city. He was as excited as if he was the one getting married.

Of course, such a proposal was rejected by Shen Xiuze. Lin An didn't like places with too many people. The wedding venue was on the grass outside their residence, and only a few acquaintances were invited.

The two of them had been busy with this matter for a long time, and finally had everything ready the day before the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Shen Xiuze got up before dawn to make the final confirmation. Lin An was indeed very tired during this period, so he stayed in bed for a while before getting ready. After all, everyone was coming over soon.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a head lying beside the bed. It was his head.

The originally hazy sleepy person was suddenly frightened out of his wits. Yigulu rolled up from the bed and stared at the bedside in horror. Lin An was not afraid of ghosts, but a head that looked exactly like him appeared next to the bed early in the morning. Who couldn't see it? Fear.

Just as he was about to use his supernatural powers to catch the "ghost", he smelled a familiar scent.

It's Xiaofu.

Standing on the bed warily, he looked at "myself" who was squatting on the ground, resting his head on the edge of the bed. The familiar smell, silly eyes, and squatting posture were exactly the same as Xiaofu's.

Could it be that this person was transformed by Xiaofu?

After shouting Xiaofu's name, the man who looked exactly like him immediately became excited, sticking out his tongue and wanting to jump on the bed.

Lin An immediately stopped him and confirmed the other party's identity. It was really Xiaofu. No wonder he was completely unprepared when sleeping. Xiaofu's breath was the one he was most familiar with.

By the way, why did Xiaofu suddenly turn into a human, and even look like him?

Lin An couldn't figure it out either, but the top priority now was to put clothes on it first, with his face and body on it, but without any clothes on it. If someone saw this, he wouldn't be able to explain it clearly. .

He took out a set of casual clothes and underwear from the closet. Xiaofu was fine when he usually wore dog clothes, but at this time, he didn't know whether it was because he was not used to it, and he was very uncooperative. His silly and sweet face wrinkled up, and his two His hands resisted pushing the clothes, and his big eyes looked at Lin An accusingly.

Lin An took a breath and said sternly: "You must wear it and be obedient."

Xiaofu pursed his lips and put down his hands.

As soon as I put on my underwear and was about to put on my clothes, there was a sudden knock on the bedroom door.

"Brother An, are you up? We are all here!" Along with Xu Fang's excited voice, the bedroom door lock was also twisted.