Chapter 91- Society fears zombies will show their power

Lin An and Xu Fang were waiting anxiously at home. Suddenly, Lin An stood up and looked at the door.

Xu Fang knew that the other party's sense of smell and hearing were more sensitive than his, so he immediately asked: "What's going on? Are they back?" "

No." Lin An looked uneasy, "There are many people coming here."

Xu Fang He stood up and opened the door, looking out. Firelight emerged at the end of the dark street. The usually silent dawn was particularly noisy today.

"You probably didn't come to our place." Xu Fang also felt uneasy. Just the disappearance of Grandma Wu had already made them anxious, and they hoped nothing would happen again.

What happened was counterproductive, Xu Fang watched helplessly as those people got closer and closer to here, and he even saw the city lord and Jenny inside.

Logically speaking, they have been keeping a low profile in Ice and Snow City for the past few days and have not done anything illegal or disciplinary. These people ignored the time and came to them with great fanfare. The only possibility that Xu Fang could think of was that Lin An was exposed .

Locking the door with a snap, Xu Fang turned his head seriously: "Brother An, you go and stay upstairs first, I will deal with it below."

Lin An also thought of the possibility, nodded and immediately went upstairs, Xiao Fu also Run up with him.

It was too late to pretend not to be at home now. Xu Fang stood in front of the window and looked at those people standing on the street outside the door. The city lord ordered two people to come forward and knock on the door. Xu Fang, who was sharp-eyed, even noticed the two people who came to knock on the door. Humans were the main force in fighting zombies yesterday. They have very strong abilities. It seems that if no one opens the door, they will force their way in.

Hearing the rapid knocks on the door, Xu Fang lowered his head and cursed secretly, and could only walk over and open the door.

"Come on, come on! Why are you knocking at night? It's calling the spirit!" He pretended to have just woken up, put on his clothes, cursed and went to open the door.

When the door opened, he squinted at the two people outside. He took the lead and cursed loudly: "There is something wrong with you. You don't even look at what time it is. Are the zombies coming or the ice and snow city is about to explode?" You have to disturb other people's sleep at this time!"

The two people outside saw Xu Fang acting like a gangster and frowned, but the door was already opened, and they turned to look at the city lord.

The city lord stood not far behind, listening to Xu Fang's continuous cursing, his expression remained unchanged: "Hello, do you still remember me?" Xu Fang yawned and said in surprise: "

City lord? You Why are you here? It's not good for your health to not sleep at night, especially for an elderly person like you. You must get enough sleep for your health." Ignoring Xu Fang's nonsense, the

city lord directly stated his intention to come. "I heard that one of your companions has red eyes. Can you please let him out?"

Xu Fang's heart sank. They were indeed coming for Lin An.

"Red eyes? Who are you talking about?"

City Lord: "When you entered the city, there were six people in total, Ouyang Dong, Shen Xiuze, you, and the grandfather and grandson. I am talking about the remaining one." "

Oh, tell him, he hasn't been feeling well these past two days and has caught a cold. It's too cold in Ice and Snow City. It's normal to catch a cold. I think I'm about to catch a cold too." The city lord smiled, but his eyes were very cold. Leng