Chapter 8- zombies cry

The day before Lin An went out, Shen Xiuze was being chased by his former companions. Those people were full of confidence and always felt that so many masters would be able to kill each other. However, Shen Xiuze led him to a deserted place and killed them all. Lose.

Of course, he himself was seriously injured and fell into coma. The moment he woke up, he realized that there were other people.

Thinking that those betrayers were still alive, Shen Xiuze's whole body tensed up, and his murderous intention suddenly aroused.

As a result, the person nestled in his neck ran away in panic in the next second.

From the moment he turned into a zombie, Lin An stopped growing. His bangs were still the same length that covered his eyes that night. The little zombies who usually had their sight blocked would push their hair to one side. Today, because they were in a hurry to eat, their bangs naturally fell down. , so only Lin An himself could see those murderous eyes through the gaps in his hair, while the other party only saw a furry head.

Just waking up from a coma, Shen Xiuze didn't even see the other party's light gray skin clearly, he only saw the figure running away in panic.

As long as it's not those people.

All the wounds on his body were bandaged, so he was saved by the other party?

Shen Xiuze stood up slowly and observed everything around him vigilantly.

"Hiss~"

He frowned and touched the back of his head. He didn't know why his head hurt so much. It was clear that his head was not injured before he fell into coma.

The white bath towel slowly slipped off as he stood up, revealing his naked and strong body. Looking at himself naked, Shen Xiuze fell into silence.

Although he was very grateful to the person who saved him, he didn't need to take off his clothes so completely, and why was he lying on the dining table? What did that person want to do when he was lying on his neck just now?

Is it some kind of... special hobby?

Wrapping his lower body in a bath towel, Shen Xiuze stood up from the dining table and looked at the room carefully.

The light coffee-colored sofa, warm-colored floor, white coffee table, and a big dog walking out of the bedroom with its tail wagging, are warm and peaceful.

Standing here, it feels like the betrayal, fighting, apocalypse, and zombies not long ago were all a nightmare. Now that I have woken up from the dream, I have returned to a peaceful and peaceful life.

But the bursts of pain in his body and head reminded him that everything was real.

At this time, he finally discovered the violation. It was obvious that the entire city had been cut off from water and electricity a few months ago. Only various security bases in the city would provide water and electricity for a limited time. The environment here was obviously a residential area in the city. Why was it so clean? ?

Shen Xiuze walked into the bathroom and tried it, but there was indeed no water.

There is not a trace of dust on the furniture, the towels neatly placed on the shelves look clean and soft, and even the pet dogs have fluffy and smooth fur.

His clothes were still hanging on the balcony. They were completely dry to the touch, and all the stains on them had disappeared.

Is it a water power?

The possibility immediately occurred to him.

He took off his clothes and put them on. Although he was seriously injured, he acted without any scruples. The corners of his narrow red phoenix eyes were raised, and his eyes were as sharp as swords. He looked particularly untouchable when his face was expressionless.