Chapter 80- eve of departure

A big yellow dog squatted on the ground, looking longingly at the direction where its owner last disappeared.

After Lin An left, it desperately tried to break away from the man holding it, but the other man was too strong, and Xiaofu couldn't escape at all.

Because he kept struggling and no matter how he tried to comfort her, the man could only tie the leash to a stone pillar on the side of the road.

There is a hole in the stone pillar where the leash can be tied. In addition, almost half of the stone pillar is buried in the sand. It is impossible for even a person to pull it out, let alone a dog, so the man is relieved. He left to do his own thing.

Xiaofu tried for a long time, constantly raising his head and two front paws to kick forward, and then circled around the stone pillar. Except for leaving a very round light mark on the surrounding ground, nothing changed.

It lay on the ground humming in grievance, its ears looking listless.

The stainless steel rice bowl next to him was filled with dog food, but Xiaofu didn't want to eat today, he just wanted to see his owner.

Suddenly, Xiaofu raised his head, and he remembered that when it was time to eat, as long as the rice bowl was thrown, the owner would immediately put food in the rice bowl, whether he was sleeping or doing other things.

So if it throws the rice bowl now, will the owner come back soon to help it put food?

Xiaofu quickly got up and ran to the rice bowl. He looked at the top of the dog food and took a sip. After one mouthful, one-third of the dog food was missing.

He ate the dog food cleanly with his "bloody big mouth", and the stainless steel basin was licked to reflect the light. Then Xiaofu stood on the roadside with the dog basin in his mouth and let go.

The ground here is all sandy. The stainless steel basin fell to the ground and made a dull clang sound. The sound was a bit small. Xiaofu picked up the dog basin and continued clanging it.

It repeats this action tirelessly, hoping that its master will appear immediately.

With a bang, the dog bowl did not fall to the ground as usual, but stood in a very difficult position.

The edge of the basin stood dangling on the sandy soil. At this time, a gust of wind happened to blow, and the dog basin escaped with the help of the wind.

He rolled unsteadily to the middle of the road, then fell down and landed on the ground.

Xiaofu blinked and walked forward to pick up the dog bowl, but it was still there after walking for a long time.

Looking down, I saw that the position where it was at this time was the longest distance of the rope.

Before the man who took care of the dog left, he was afraid that Xiaofu would be hit by a car, so he kept the rope very short.

The nearby area is empty, and few people pass by during the day, so there are no people stealing dogs, and naturally there are no people helping dogs pick up pots.

Xiaofu ran forward as hard as he could, but couldn't reach it.

Even though I crawled forward, I still couldn't reach it.

He stuck out his tongue and tried to increase his length, but there was still a few meters left.

Xiaofu, who was panting from exhaustion, stared at his dog basin with persistent and fiery eyes, as if hoping that the stainless steel basin buckled on the ground would roll back on its own.