Chapter 83- Xiaofu hunting

Large glaciers replaced the yellow-brown soil. The temperature that was unbearably hot a few days ago suddenly dropped sharply, from slightly cool and comfortable to bitter cold. The wind and snow in the sky turned the whole world into a monotonous white. There was only a silver-white RV equipped with anti-skid chains driving slowly in the snow.

Xu Fang, who was staying in the RV, was wrapped in a large down jacket and wore a fluffy women's gray knitted hat on his head. He was still shivering from the cold.

If he was usually asked to wear girls' things, he would never wear them, not even to death. But he didn't expect it to be so cold here. He was still bald and had no hair to keep him warm. His brain was frozen, so when Udo... He almost couldn't wait to put it on when he was wearing a women's hat, and then he felt a little better.

"I, I want to start, cow, cow hair." His whole body was trembling, and he couldn't speak clearly.

Ouyang Dong was also wearing a black down jacket, but his zipper was open. He was sitting comfortably on the sofa with his legs crossed: "Oh, you are so cold. It seems that you are not in good physical condition. I think it is just right."

Before . In the desert, Ouyang Dong sweated profusely all day long due to physical problems, and his whole body was wilted by the heat. He could not find the energy to do anything, and he had no energy to argue. He was laughed at by the bald head for a long time.

Now it was his turn. This kind of weather was not bad for him. It was much better than the desert climate. Seeing Xu Fang's teeth chattering, he felt indescribably comfortable all over his body.

I told you to laugh at me, so you deserve retribution, hahaha, you deserve it!

Xu Fang couldn't help but wanted to curse back, but it was too cold. His words came out in fits and starts, and finally he shut up angrily and cursed Ouyang Dong in his mind.

Udo and Grandma Wu couldn't bear it, but fortunately there was a bed in the RV with an electric blanket. The two of them stayed in it all day long, as if they were hibernating.

Lin An was sitting on a small bench wearing a single coat. He felt cold just looking at it. But in fact, he was the only one who was not afraid of the cold. Shen Xiuze had fire powers and his body temperature was higher than that of ordinary people, so he was cold most of the time. He was driving in front.

And water-based zombies that can condense ice are even more at home in the cold snow.

Xiaofu brought his own fur, and was put on a festive red cotton coat by Lin An. The dog's legs were mostly covered by the clothes, and he was not afraid of the cold, and was even a little hot.

There is a kind of coldness that tells the master that you are cold.

I bought a lot of small clothes for Xiaofu before, but Lin An always felt that they were cold and wanted to put them on, but this red one was the thickest.

The RV stopped, and Shen Xiuze came in to drive people away. The further back they went, the colder it would be. They needed to adapt to the temperature here as soon as possible, so they would park the car for an hour or two every day to drive everyone outside, whether they were running or sitting. Okay, but you have to stay outside anyway.

Xu Fang was dragged out and howled by Ouyang Dong and thrown to the ground, leaving a line of snow marks on the fluffy and white ground.

This kind of thing happens every day. Xu Fang reluctantly got up from the ground, and then trotted around like a bloated bear. This is the method he summed up. As long as he exercises, he will not be so cold.