Chapter 79- bomb the town

Lu Li, is very strong and is among the top ones in Desert Eye. If he were to fight against several special zombies alone, he would still have the power to fight.

But now there are at least dozens of special zombies seen with the naked eye, and all the companions with him are A-level superpowers, so there is no chance of winning against the special zombies.

When he saw so many special zombies where the energy was stored, Lu Li immediately made the decision to retreat, but by that time it was already too late.

These zombies have already discovered them.

The stench sprayed on their bodies has not disappeared, but these special zombies are different from ordinary zombies. They are very active even during the day. They can be seen with the naked eye, and even the escape route is cut off.

So they can only fight.

Lu Li not only had to kill zombies, but also protect his teammates, which made the fight extremely difficult.

Whether as an explorer or a captain, he will never give up on his teammates.

The people behind him clearly knew that Sand Dune was dangerous, but they were still willing to believe him and follow him, so he would protect them at all costs.

At least let your teammates get out alive.

Lu Li asked everyone to gather together to resist the zombies surrounding them, while he used his thunder powers to kill the zombies as quickly as possible.

Fortunately, Lu Li persisted for a long time due to his tacit cooperation with his teammates and the information he had obtained from Shen Xiuze about special zombies.

But there are endless zombies, and his powers have reached the bottom.

At the last moment, Lu Li unleashed all his powers to fight for a way out for his companions.

The thick purple thunder and lightning was so powerful that even the clear sky instantly became dark, and everything in sight was swallowed up by lightning. The power of this strike was astonishing, and all the surrounding zombies instantly turned into charcoal.

But he still failed. The strongest blow only killed half of the zombies. The layers of zombies ignored the corpses of the same kind and immediately surged up again, leaving no chance to breathe.

Lu Li was a little desperate. Not only could he not save himself, but he could not save his companions either.

The brain becomes groggy, the body is overwhelmed with pain, and the vision becomes blurry.

At the last moment when he fell, Lu Li saw a hallucination. He saw the ferocious-looking zombies around him suddenly stopped, as if time had been suspended.

And in a trance, a person appeared in front of him.

He lay on the ground and blinked slowly.

Lu Li saw a very young man squatting in front of him. His short, smooth black hair and snow-white skin formed a sharp contrast. The black and white were like a thick ink painting, making his features more pure and pure.

Although a pair of crimson eyes resembled those of a zombie, their expressions were completely different, clear and clean, like the purest rubies.

Under the sunlight, there were dots of crystal clear light behind him. These tiny crystal light spots gathered behind him, forming a pair of dreamlike wings, like an angel descending to the world, watching him with tenderness and concern.

Lu Li showed what he thought was a charming smile towards the angel, and then closed his eyes in contentment. It seemed that he was really dead.

Does being able to see angels after death prove that he went to heaven?