Chapter 15- Zombies are out again

Xu Fang anxiously touched his bald head. Seeing that Lin An was not cooperating, he could only violently get him out, but Xiao Fu on the side fell out.

Although they played well in the morning and Xiao Fu seemed to like Xu Fang very much, but now seeing that he wanted to "attack" his master, Xiao Fu immediately barked at Xu Fang and bared his teeth as if to bite him.

Xu Fang quickly retracted his hand and stood at the cabinet door for a long time, unable to do anything with the zombie.

Fortunately, Shen Xiuze came back at this time.

Cut off all the filaments on the hands of the mutated zombie. The zombie had lost the ability to sense the enemy. Therefore, after being led out by Shen Xiuze, the battle ended quickly and the zombie was burned to black. carbon.

When Xu Fang saw his boss, he immediately shouted, "Boss, where is that zombie?"

"Dead." Shen Xiuze frowned slightly when he saw Xu Fang still standing in front of the cabinet.

"He can't come out alive, and Xiaofu will bite me as soon as I reach out. Now that zombie is dead, we shouldn't have to run away with Brother An."

Shen Xiuze looked at Lin An in the cabinet. The current situation It's a bit difficult to deal with. Three special types of zombies have appeared since last night, and they should all be aimed at Lin An.

In other words, it was for that meteorite.

He used to carry meteorites, which were also the focus of zombie attacks. Later, he found a rare metal and made a small ring box. After putting the meteorites in, the zombies could hardly smell it.

Now that the meteorite was eaten by Lin An, it began to attract zombies again.

But the only good news is that Lin An only attracts special types of zombies, and ordinary zombies don't seem to be able to feel it. Otherwise, this place would have been besieged by ordinary zombies long ago.

And that kind of rare metal was only discovered accidentally, and the quantity was very small, so there was no way to shield such a big Lin An.

So now he is a living target. If he stays in the same place, sooner or later special zombies will come looking for him.

"If we go out to look for supplies, we must take him with us." Shen Xiuze rubbed his brows.

"Ah, why?" Xu Fang was very puzzled. In his opinion, it was too dangerous to bring a zombie with unpredictable movements. Wouldn't it be better for Lin An and Xiaofu to stay here? They won't run out anyway.

"Because if we are not here, Lin An and the dog will probably be gone when they come back next time."

Shen Xiuze was not going to tell Xu Fang about the meteorite at first, but now that he knows that Lin An will attract special zombies, then they will The dangers encountered on the road will increase exponentially. If Xu Fang, who knows nothing about it, accompanies him to take risks, he can't do such a thing. It is better to tell him the reason in advance, and it will be up to him what he chooses next.

When Shen Xiuze told Xu Fang about the meteorite, he originally thought that Xu Fang would hesitate, but in the end he just looked at Lin An with burning eyes. The little zombie couldn't stand the burning gaze and buried his head in his knees.

"Can he end the apocalypse?" Xu Fang looked excited.

"It's just a guess."

"As long as he is sent to Baize City, we can develop a method to deal with zombies, or a zombie vaccine!" "