Chapter 64- Lin An's memory

"The old version of the ID card is about to expire. Please go to the relevant department to apply for a new version of the ID card as soon as possible."

Looking at the black text that appeared on the phone, Lin An pursed his lips and found the manual customer service, and continued without giving up. ask.

"Hello, can I apply for a new ID card online?"

"The new ID card requires face and fingerprint collection, and I must go to the document processing office in person to apply for it." "

If it's not convenient to go out, is there any way? "

"If you are a special group of people and cannot go out to handle the matter, we have door-to-door handling services. You can make an appointment directly. At that time, a dedicated person will go to your home to collect information. Do you need to make an appointment?" Lin An looked at the chat record,

his face filled with confusion . He was in a dilemma, whether he went out by himself or let strangers into his home, he didn't want to choose either.

But the ID card has expired for one year, and some of the online verification information cannot be filled in. Every time he fills in the information, he is urged to apply for a new ID card as soon as possible. He really can't delay it any longer.

In the end, he chose to go out and handle it himself.

Thinking of going out tomorrow, Lin An was already anxious. He cleaned the entire house, tried to read a book but couldn't get in, and wiped the bookshelf again. As a severe social phobia, he rarely goes out and orders all daily necessities online. He cannot apply for an ID card online and has to go out once in a while.

This is his first time out this year.

Throughout the afternoon, he rehearsed in his mind the route he would take tomorrow and his reaction when he met people. Because of this incident, he could not sleep well all night.

At six o'clock in the morning the next day, Lin An had already packed up and put on his mask, gloves and hat. He originally wanted to wear sunglasses, but wearing sunglasses on a cold day was strange and prone to fogging. So in the end, I reluctantly put it back.

He stood at the door and hesitated for a long time without opening it. Every time he went out, it was a huge challenge for him.

We have to start, otherwise there will be a lot of people on the street if we drag him down.

The black security door quietly opened, and a head poked out from inside. Lin An looked at the left and right sides, and then quietly closed the door. The movement was so slight that even the corridor sensor light did not turn on.

It was still dark at this time, and there were only a few old people exercising nearby. Lin An took advantage of the darkness, lowered his head and walked out of the community quickly.

The place to apply for certificates is not too far away from here, and the bus hasn't left yet, so Lin An plans to walk there.

At this time, neither office workers nor students had time to go out. There were basically no people around. Lin An's heart, which had been tense since yesterday, finally relaxed a little.

Walking on the roadside, watching the first ray of sunshine appear on the east city wall, the shadows of the surrounding buildings and roads gradually faded away, and the cold air was fresh and pure. Lin An was finally in the mood to walk slowly on the road. , admiring the surrounding scenery.

The gray knitted hat completely covers the ears and forehead. The blue mask looks a bit big, with a lot of space at the corners. There is only a pair of black and white eyes on the whole face, filled with curiosity and excitement. , like a young bird poking out of the bird's nest for the first time, looking around constantly.