Chapter 98- Lin An appears

Xu Fang, felt that these people were scarier than ghosts, and the wrinkles on his face made him laugh, and they even touched him.

Goosebumps fell all over his body.

When the two of them were lovingly unshackled by this group of eccentric guys, the door of the laboratory suddenly opened.

Professor Zhang is back.

Seeing the scene in front of him, he sullenly asked his subordinates, "What are you doing?"

The people who usually treated him with respect turned a deaf ear. After opening the shackles on their hands, he began to untie their ankles. He was shackled, and from time to time he comforted the two tied people with a loving look on his face.

It was as if they were not kidnappers, but heroes who came to rescue the hostages.

The neglected Professor Zhang's face became more and more ugly, and his voice was sharp: "What the hell is going on with you, how dare you not listen to me!" "Stop shouting,

they are possessed. I just said that this place is so weird, there must be something wrong with it!" Dirty stuff." Seeing that Professor Zhang was embarrassed to perform a one-man show by himself, Xu Fang took the initiative to talk to him.

Professor Zhang's chest rose and fell violently several times, and he quickly thought that someone had used supernatural powers to control these people, and then sneered: "Even if you can control them, you can't even think of getting out of here." He

put his hand into his pocket, Take out a mobile phone.

Ouyang Dong immediately became alert. There was definitely something wrong with taking out his cell phone at this moment.

Just as he was about to activate his superpower to destroy the unknown cell phone, an old and thin hand reached out from behind and pulled the cell phone away with a swish.

Xu Fang widened his eyes and looked at Grandma Wu who quietly appeared behind Professor Zhang.

Ouyang Dong also didn't expect that Grandma Wu would be here. Since she is here, does it mean that everyone is here to save them.

But after waiting for a long time, it seemed that there was only Grandma Wu outside. She was taller than Professor Zhang. She easily took the phone from behind, then lowered her head and fiddled with it. She felt that this thing was very familiar, but she couldn't remember how to use it.

"Give it back to me!" Seeing that the phone was taken away, Professor Zhang immediately panicked. Although he was smart, he had no powers, and his body was in poor condition due to long-term lack of exercise. He wanted to grab his phone, but failed. He was knocked to the ground by a casual slap from Grandma Wu.

His posture was as relaxed as chasing away a mosquito.

The shackles on Xu Fang's feet were also opened. Seeing Professor Zhang covering his head and falling to the ground, looking extremely painful, he hissed in sympathy, thinking that they were beaten by Grandma Wu every day, even though she was old. Big, his hand strength is not weak at all. Professor Zhang's head must be buzzing now.

Ouyang Dong found that Grandma Wu seemed to be here alone, and her demeanor seemed much more alert than before. Thinking that they were looking for medicine earlier, had Grandma Wu already taken the medicine?

That's why everyone asked her to save them?

Ouyang Dong did not dare to step forward for fear of being slapped, so he stood there and asked softly: "Grandma Wu, do you still remember who I am?" Upon hearing this, Grandma Wu raised her head