Chapter 49- Boiled zombies

In the next few days after, they stayed in place to recuperate from their injuries while destroying the roots of the zombie tree one by one.

It's just that the rhizome of this tree is too wide. Under the barren ground for several kilometers, the roots of the zombie tree can be seen when the soil is turned over.

If you want to defeat this tree using ordinary methods, it is simply impossible. The tree can survive with only a little root left.

However, Lin An's super power was so powerful that all the water on the roots was drained. Xu Fang used his super power to stir up the soil. The roots buried deep inside were dry and brittle, and after a slight stir, they became Debris.

They checked everywhere, even in the distant forest. Even the furthest roots were all dead.

Knowing that the tree was completely dead, they were relieved.

The hundreds of survivors in Muling City buried the bones of their clansmen in the forest, but never left.

When Xu Fang and the others were turning over the soil to check the condition of the roots, they kept wandering around and wanted to help. No matter how unpleasant Xu Fang's words were, they just bowed their heads and remained silent.

Xu Fang was so angry that he didn't leave even though he had let them go. He was an eyesore here every day.

Ouyang Dong saw through the thoughts of these people. They just wanted to be scolded because they felt guilty. Not only did they feel guilty for involving strangers like them, but they also felt guilty for killing each other with their own tribe, and felt guilty that they could only rely on sacrificing their own tribe. Come and live.

Now that they are scolded every day, maybe it will make them feel better.

After Xu Fang found out, he stopped scolding them and just regarded them as nothing.

In addition to these annoying Wood Spirit City survivors, there is another thing pressing on a few people's hearts.

Lin An never woke up.

Zombies are not breathing, so the dry little zombie has been lying on the bed, like a dead corpse.

They waited for a few days and tried again to wake Lin An up, but there was no response from him.

Several people were a little anxious, but they didn't know what to do.

Thinking that it was like this because his powers were exhausted, they also wondered whether Lin An could be restored to his original state by replenishing water.

At first, I just sprayed him with some water, using a small pink watering can brought from Lin An's house, and sprayed him at a fixed time every day. Unfortunately, this method was not very effective. Lin An still looked so dry. Spraying water is of no use at all.

In the end, the few people who had no choice but to take the wrong approach could only try other methods.

Lin An felt as if he had returned home to Chuxi City. He was lying on a warm bed and sleeping, with the soft quilt covering him, and his whole body seemed to be melting.

Home is the safest place and the place where he feels the most comfortable. He lay in the quilt for a long time and did not want to wake up. He just wanted to continue like this.

However, the warm quilt soon became hotter and hotter, and Lin An gradually couldn't bear it anymore. He wanted to kick the quilt away, but when he kicked it, it seemed that he had hit something hard, and his feet hurt a little.

He forced himself to open his eyes and wanted to see what was on his bed and why his feet hurt. But when he opened his eyes, he saw a handsome face very close to him.