Deepspace hunter

Silvers pov
I was just standing as a rookie about to hunter. I'm so excited I have been wanting to do this for years. Now I'm here.

We watched as the president makes an announcement "Fourteen years ago, the Deepspace Tunnel appeared above Linkon. It led to anomalous geomagnetic storms, and the creatures known as Wanderers From such an event, the Deepspace Hunter was born. Now society has returned to a sense of normalcy, but there are still Wanderers lurking in the shadows..."

"Hey" I heard a girl who was standing beside me I looked at her "After they hand out our badges, we'll be assigned to a squad, which will determine our future. Aren't you nervous?"

"That won't change the outcome. It's better to stay calm." I said to her.

I turned to look at the president continuing his speech "Our goal as hunters is to extract the Protocores from Wanderers-in hopes of destroying them once and for all! That being said, congratulations on passing the selection process. We are grateful for your hard work." We all applauded "We will now begin the ceremony and hand out badges to the new Deepspace Hunters. First candidate, 200283."

"That's you isn't it?" The girl asked "get on stage"

I walked up to the president "hello sir"

"Place your hand here to confirm your personal info." I did what he asked as it shows my info "Ah, Anhaunsen Class... It's been a while since I've seen this Evol. You have a lot of potential for growth and might even acquire new abilities. I can see why Jenna picked. yolnas soon as the rookie list wast
released to the public." I smiled as I looked to see what I expected "it can't be detected?"

'As usual' I sighed . "Sir, that's likely because a Wanderer attacked me fourteen years ago.And ever since then, my Evol level... hasn't been stable"

The president nods "...Understood. That event did change many lives forever. You're not the first Evolver whose level couldn't be detected. This isn't the only criterion we use when evaluating a Deepspace Hunter. As long as you have the skills, this industry, welcomes you with open arms. Congratulations, you are now a
Deepspace Hunter." He hands me a badge as I took it.

"Thank you sir"