Fiery Blood

"..So you knew about Raymond. His erratic behavior is related to you." I'm still trying to get answers from rafayel about the painting.

"What sort of twisted logic is this?
And why are you only thinking about everyone else? I'm a victim, too." He said annoyed before reaching his hand out "Also, that coral stone is mine. Give it to me, now.."

"You're not going to tell me the truth, are you? If your art causes any more problems, it won't be just me next time." I stood up to leave.

"Really, a hunter can only be patient for three minutes? I wasn't done talking." I turned to face him as he summoned his knife "Let me check first. I also would like to know if the problem here is the coral stone." 

He takes my hand that's holding the coral stone and uses his evol as I felt how hot it was. Then I see a fish flying above it.

"illusions..." I said.

"Well, that explains why I started hearing things right after getting a paper cut." He said

Then I looked at my watch to se a target spotted. Fluctuations.

I looked up at rafayel "Do you have a lot of valuables here?"

"Depends on who you ask—"

"Answer me."

"Not really"

"Then you should hide, now. Leave the Wanderer to me."

"Excuse me? This is my house! You should be the one hiding. Don't damage my treasures!"

I noded as we started fighting the wanderers.