Secret

"Is Akso Hospital's Flux Stabilizer broken or something? How did a Wanderer manage to get in?" I asked looking at Zayne then I looked at him in worry when he started groaning in pain "your hand.!" His evol Stratford freezing his right arm "Your Evol is... Do you need help?" I walked close to him.

"..Keep your distance." He stops me. Then I watched as zaynes arm unthaws.

I'm worried about him "Zayne, you... You seem like you also need a doctor, huh..."

He picks up the box and gives it to me "I hope such a person exists." He said.

I take it "Still... If this is a super important thing, why didn't Grandma give it to me sooner? I guess i'll never be able to ask her now.." I looked at Zayne "I'm going home... You don't need to come with me. I want to be alone for a while." I turned to the door

"Diseases and accidents are inevitable. Some leave this world whether they want to or not." Zayne said as I turned to face him. "Don't stay trapped in the same place."

"Wait... Are you trying to make me feel better?" I asked.

"If it comforts you, even for a moment, then... Yes, I am."

I don't know what to say it's close to the sweetest thing he's ever said. But still I'm concerned about what's wrong with him. I opened the door and left him alone.

Zaynes pov

After silver left i couldn't help but remember the time I was with her grandma in the hospital.

Flashbacks

She was laying on the bed when I gave her the results.

"Your condition is serious." I said to her. "No more delaying treatment."

Silvers grandmother chuckled "The time has come. The heavens have been more than kind to someone like me..." I put down the results and walked to the view "Do you remember what you promised us? If the worst-case scenario happens, please take care of silver on my behalf. You know, by helping her, you help yourself."

End flashback

I looked at my hand thinking about what would happen if I don't keep my promise or if I do. I want to protect silver but I wonder will it help me?

"Even so... It shouldn't have come to
this."