Trap

I walked around So far, everything looks normal... then I looked at the wanted sign of a man in a mask it's lumiere.

"I guess it's to be expected. With so many people after him, they're willing to wait in a line that stretches from the equator to the South Pole." I said to myself.

Then a stranger bumps into me "Move aside! It's about to start!"

I was gonna say something but, it's probably better if I stay low-key. Then al the sudden it was dark.

There's a price to pay when a wish is granted. Will you be the hunter or the hunted tonight?

It's starting...

Hunting Day will now commence.

Then I see the eye again.Is it here for me? No, something's off... I should hide for now... then the eye looks straight at me.

Then people comes up to me about to attack me but I defend myself until I felt a sharp pain making me fall to the ground.

"C-003 neurotoxin. If you're smart you won't move." A male voice said.

But then I blacked out.

Non ones pov

Rafayel sits down as he watched a girl be taken away.

"The more enticing the bait, the more dangerous things can get.Most are clueless to it." A man said to him.

"Now's not the time to celebrate. The big fish we want hasn't fallen for it yet. Did you bring the stuff ! requested?" Rafayel asked.

The man gives him a small box. "You're fine with handing over a fresh catch just like that?"

Rafayel glanced at him."Do you really think they can handle the prey I caught?"

To be continued...