Heart Towards Resonance

After we defeated the wanderers I couldn't help but think about the guy. He can use the Light Evol, and he's strong... I'haven't seen anyone like him among the rookies...

I looked to see he has a protocore of a wanderer "this isn't it" he crushed it.

"That Protocore could've given us useful info! Why did you crush it?" I asked him.

"Huh?"

Forget it.. There's more to this than meets the eye. I need to investigate.

Were you also assigned here? This
place is more dangerous than it
seems. We should get out of here and think about our next move."

"No we can't" he said "We became prey stuck in a trap the moment we walked into this warehouse.come" he grabs my wrist and pulls me.

"How long have you been trapped here? Did anything unusual happen before the explosion?" I asked

"I was. sleeping at that time." He answered.

I was finding hard to believe. "Seriously? In this place..."

"There's nothing complicated going on. Just a trick of the light." He said.Wanderers and light... Then my scanner goes off I went to check it out but he stops me "They're Luminivores. No movement,no fluctuations. Over here" he pulls me to find a hiding spot.

Thinking about it made me realize "Luminivores eat light, and your Evol is... This can't be a coincidence... Is this a trap specifically for you?"

He sighed "I'm just a normal hunter. You don't need to look too deeply into it."

"You might be someone's prey, but from another perspective..."

Isn't he just bait?

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"If we can't escape, let's lure the Luminivores out and take them down in one fell swoop! Use your evol"
Without hesitation he uses his evol to make everything dark and threw a peice of light to distract the wanderers. "The point of convergence is getting stronger... Looks like they took the bait."

"There are a lot of Luminivores. If we don't take them out in one go, they'll respawn using the light." He said

In that case, we'll just...

"Use my evol" i said.

He nods "please forgive me" he grabs my hand and puts it on his chest and uses my power with his and used it to destroy the wanders.