Coral Stone Mystery

After that rafayel makes me a drink as we sat down to talk.

"I really can't tell if it's destiny or bad karma for us to meet again after two days. Anyway, you're not here to check on the fish, are you?" He asked

"You know that I'm a hunter, right?
I'm here to deal with the Wanderer problem." I said to him.

"Oh? I had no idea there was
something dangerous at the studio." Rafayel sit up "Ah wait... Now I remember. I did hear some weird noises while I was painting earlier. It was very annoying." He leans back picking up his cup "Thomas sent you, huh?"

A Wanderer chewing on his canvas...? Could be connected.

"So where are they?" I asked.

"I'm not an animal that can use my ears to locate some prey. It's probably downstairs, upstairs, or somewhere else... In any case, Wanderers are everywhere. Literally. I even heard there's one that's sorta like a lemon.
Am I wrong?"

He likes to talk a lot... Unlike the Rafayel in those magazine interviews...

I picked up a coral stone from my pocket and shows it to him "Is this what you use to make your paints?"

"Thomas let you have it?" He asked.

"Other than rocks, do you use anything else that's weird?" I asked

"Well... Nothing is weird if you can get color from it." I glanced at him "...Fine, do mummy bandages count? Different refinement processes don't necessarily produce the same tint of brown, though."

"That's not what I meant. What else is there?"

"You've asked me sooo many questions. Yet you're not here to solve my issues, are you?"

"What are you..."

"I've only used this batch of coral stone pigment for one painting."