Ripples

The boy pulls me to a little place where people can catch fishes with a net "We're almost there. I need you to help me catch that little red fishie!"

"Sure thing, but I can't promise I'll succeed. Is that okay with you?" I asked him.

"Lucas! You can't cheat in a contest!" We heard a girl say in anger.

"Oh no, she spotted us! Take this net and don't say anything about me hiring you!" Then he runs off and I grab the net.

I sighed "He ran away already..."

"Unfortunate. This species of fish can only survive for a week on land." An unfamiliar voice said. I looked to him he had purple hair he also doesn't look like anyone I met. He could be a tourist. But he is beautiful."The fish is gonna slip away, you know." He takes the net and caught the fish within seconds "The owner probably just wanted to throw in some fish to fit the theme. But this one, bright as a flame, is a real Flammula from Lemurian legends." He puts the fish in the container I was holding.

"Flammula? I'm not very familiar with those myths or folklore..." I said to him.   And I looked to see he has a map to hat island "Hat Island is closed off because there have been reports of Wanderers. You should stay away from that place for now."

"That explains why I couldn't get a boat ticket. It's good that you were here to let me know. Otherwise, I really would've wasted my time." He turn to leave.

"Wait" I stopped him. I held out the container to him "Here's the fish you caught. I hope it'll survive longer with you." He takes it then pointed at a direction "If you like the sea, you should go to Whitesand Bay. It's the most beautiful beach in all of...." When I turned to face him he was already walking. But he didn't even let me finish. Then my phone beeps when I looked to see I was supposed to be at the hospital. "Darn it"