Artsy Dreams

"Male, 39 years old. He collapsed from shock because a Wanderer appeared five minutes ago. No external injuries. His heart rate is normal, and his pupils react normally to light... address is.."

After contacting a rescue helicopter, Zayne helps the butler move Raymond to another room.The Hunter's Watch scans every corner of the collection room, sending data back to HQ.

"Intelligentia Type, estimated threat level to be at least B. Had yet to form a Protocore." I read "There are no casualties or any Metaflux.
Over and out."A notification appears, telling me the mission is now considered complete. But I can't shake off this lingering feeling of unease. While the Wanderer has been dealt with, something's still off about this room. A stunning oil painting hangs on the wall opposite of the sofa. It depicts a brilliantly blue sea with cascading white waves. Each brush stroke feels alive as if countless fairies are jumping out of the water.At the edge of the sea, the water is gradually stained crimson like something is being torn apart, swallowed, and coalescing into a blood clot. try to scan it, but there's nothing. I place my hand on the frame and try to resonate with it.The gloomy weather, the sound of the ocean—a salty humidity slowly creeps into my hair. "This is..."

I come back to my senses and realize I'm standing in the ocean.
I turn around and spot a girl by the shore, the lower half of her body submerged in the water.
Strange. It's almost like she's crying and laughing at the same time.
The swirling fog carries a faint, ethereal melody on the sea breeze. It sounds like a song, yet is also a lament.
I can't help but move toward her. But the fog becomes increasingly dense, and everything begins to blur. A chilling cold gradually surrounds
me...

"Snap out of it" I blink a few times. I'm back in Raymond's collection room. "Did something catch your eye? You were in a daze." Zayne frowns, holding a cup that's been completely frozen.

Speechless,I touch my neck."Seriously? You've been smacking it against my neck?"

"The teacup didn't work. So, I had no choice but to increase the dosage. What happened?"

shake my head and look at the painting again. Could this be why Raymond was acting strange? Was it also that Wanderer's hiding place?

The rescue helicopter arrives and takes in the unconscious Raymond. Zayne insists on accompanying him to the hospital.

"Take care. Try not to forget the time of your next checkup." Zayne said.

"I know. Don't forget about your car. Make sure it gets repaired."

"Thank you"

Watching the helicopter disappear into the clouds, I let out a sigh of relief. I turn on my comms again and look at the mansion.

"Mission HM-U-0048-3015, coordinates are my current location. There's an oil painting that needs special treatment."