Reunion Under Moon

He put me down as I was in pain on my andkle he gives me medicine for my ankle.

"It's only a sprained ankle. Thank you for your help." I said looking up at him holding sis sword "I didn't expect us to meet again so soon."

"And I didn't expect you to be brave enough to come here alone." He said

"I didn't have a choice. My partner went missing."

He puts his sword away "The energy fluctuations make it easy to get lost. You should leave, now that you hurt your ankle."

"What about you? Aren't you worried about getting lost?" And Then I remembered "Wait... That's right. You can just"poof" whenever you want." Giving him the medicine.

He takes it and crouched down "The forest isn't scary because of the unpredictable Metaflux surges. Many Tenebrae came here seeking the high-grade Protocores to sell on the market. But after obtaining them, the hunters were never seen again. This forest is alive. It consumed them."

He's telling ghost stories.

"Scaring me won't work." I told him.

"You have the guts. I wish you the best of luck." He stand up "All right, we're not far from the edge of the forest. You'll be able to get to safety from here." He turns to leave.

"Wait... What about you?" I asked "Why are you here?"

He doesn't answer my question "...Take care of yourself." Then leaves me alone.