Waiting

I went to the hospital as the nurse gives me papers "These are the results of your medical examination. Everything is ready for you. You can visit your doctor now."

I looked at it to se my results "Hello, my doctor is Zayne. Is he available right now?"

"Follow me" the nurse said as I followed her to his office. "Because of the recent Wanderer attacks, Dr. Zayne has been working overtime."

The door opens to see Zayne with some nurses "Emergency operation in OR No. 3. Call Greyson, stat." As he was walking past me. He took a quick glance knowing I'm here before go goes somewhere else.

"I'm sorry, he's just very busy right now. Can you wait here for a bit if you're not in a hurry?" Th nurse said.

"It's fine. The operation is more
important. Thank you." I said.The nurse leaves as I looked at the wall to see Zaynes doctor biography on the wall. ""Leading expert in the study of ne Protocore Syndrome. Appointed
Chief Surgeon" I read "Zayne must be working overtime e right now because more, Wandereren are attacking people. Then I sat down to relax when I heard nurses talk one of them mentioned their grandma when all I can think about is mine. "Grandma..."

Grandma, Caleb...If only... we could have dinnerltogether like before...