A Real Nightmare

I was in the office while holding Caleb's necklace while listening to the news.  I have been holding it since he and grandpa died.

...After an injection of Protocore energy, the success rate of clinical treatments dramatically improves.
In other news... In recent months, the number of Wanderers in Linkon has increased due to the fluctuations of Metaflux. Metaflux-related explosions have currently left 35 people wounded with 2 casualties in Bloomshore District. We advise all citizens to be careful...

I'm still sad that the fact two people I care about are taken away from me so soon.

I saw Tara turning off the tv before looking at me "What are you doing here, silver?| thought you were out on a mission again."

"Yeah, Ill clock out soon. I just finished reading these reports, MU turn them in in a second." I said to her.

"You're working so hard. Handling all these missions and investigating
Metaflux incidents."

"...l refuse to believe what happened to me was just an accident."

"I'm worried about you. How about we grab something to eat? My treat." Then we turned to see captain Jenna walking up to us "Captain, I'll send you the reports soon!"

"Thank you. I just got one about a Protocore analysis. Who sent it?" Captian asked.

I stood up "Oh, yes! Sorry about that. That was me..." then all the sudden I felt like I was gonna faint but I stopped myself by putting my hand on my desk.

Tara looked concerned "Uh, you okay? I bet you haven't gotten enough sleep. Rest. And don't be too hard on yourself."

"I'm fine, Tara. Besides, I wouldn't dare fall asleep when..." then I heard a vibration on my phone I picked up to answer it.

"Hi, silver! Just calling to remind you-you have an appointment today."

"Dr. Greyson?"

"You had a transapical Metaflux ablation last month, right? Dr. Zayne has your medical report.But you'll need to get an Evol Cardiac Examination first."

"Okay..." I hung up thinking about Zayne... He'll be worried if I don't go. I looked up to the captain "Captain, I..."

"Take care of your health first. Then you'll have the energy to do other things."