Returned To Sender

Zayne tells me about my heart after what happened while I looked at the paper.

"After the explosion, your cardiac function index significantly increased. It's most likely a result of the Metaflux." He gets up and takes out a box from a shelf and puts it on his desk "At least three months of rest and observation are required. But your circumstances called for me to make an exception. Seeing your current state, I regret discharging you early."

"just want to know why the explosion had to happen."

"Take it" he hands the box to me.

"What is this?" I asked

"Your grandmother asked that I give it to you. However, whether or not now is a good time... In any case, perhaps this has the answers you seek."

I picked up the box and it scans my thumb as it turns on. It was her letter.

I looked at Zayne "What else did Grandma say when she left the box with you?"

"Just to give it to you." He said. "Now, you have everything you need.Go home and rest. Doctor's orders."

Then I heard something "Wait, something's not right..."

"You're imagining things. Off you go now."but then he stands up "Never mind, I'll see you off myself.Wait for me outside."

Then I liked to see a light then we were in another place as something rises up.

"A Protofield is already being formed..." I said.

"..Impeccable timing. Wonderful." Zayne said.

"This Wanderer is stronger than the ones I've faced before. Sorry, can't follow doctor's orders right now."

"Let's just focus on the situation at hand."

Together we fought that thing until it was destroyed.