Chapter 3

"Takemichi! Stop trying to walk, your ankle is bending towards the moon right now!" I yelled as I had him on my back.

"I can't do this! Naoto! Mia!" He freaked out and hit my back repeatedly.

"If you want I can try and do this alone, but I don't know Tachibana and its better to have two people" I informed him and he paused "Can I ask why you don't have confidence?"

"I'm just me" He admitted "Even in my second life, a failure's still going to be a failure, I should just go home to the future."

"Hey, where does your girlfriend live?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know?" He mumbled.

"Because I need to know where to find her if you leave and I'm going to throw you at her" I informed him.

"You might not have confidence but you have someone you want to protect, same as me, that's why I'm still won't stop no matter what, even if I get hurt it will be worth it to be able to go back to the future and be in his arms and be able to mess with my brother everyday" I explained.

"Now let's go!" I yelled and then stopped when he screamed "What?"

"Don't jump into the river!" He yelled.

"I'm not going to do that, I'm not dumb" I informed him.

"Then why are you up on the side of the bridge?" He asked me nervously as he looked down at the huge fall.

"To run faster!" I exclaimed and started to run making him scream more and people looked up at us.

"You are wearing a skirt!" He yelled.

"I wear shorts under so it looks like an infinity underneath! My brother and boyfriend made me to because of my hobby!" I explained.

He told me where she lives and I had to go back over the bridge making him cry.

We made it to her front door "Hello Takemichi's girlfriend, your boyfriend is kind of dying if he does die I will be stuck in this timeline but I wouldn't really mind" I knocked at her door.

"Shouldn't we keep that a secret?" Takemichi asked me.

"Everyone thinks I'm insane and most things I say is a beautiful thing called nonsense" I explained.

"Did you lie that you had a girlfriend?" I mumbled as no one answered.

"Huh? Hanagaki?" Someone asked and I turned to see a girl.

"You must be his girlfriend" I got him off my back and pushed him towards her "Please fix him up, psychically and emotionally" I went to leave.

"Wait, was he in a fight?" She asked me.

"He just got beaten up, it wasn't even a fight" I informed her.

"I see, well thank you for bringing him here" She thanked me.

"I'm fine" Takamichi reassured her "Mia took one of them down for me."

"Really?" Her eyes widened in surprise, she then sighed "Why do boys insist on fighting so much? If only I were a boy too, if I was, I go take that! And protect you!" She punched the air.

"Takemichi you got a great boyfriend" I gave him a thumbs up.

"What?!" He yelled embarrassed.

"Thank you, Mia, I know karate so if I was a guy I would be super strong!" Tachibana grinned.

"In that case, I will protect you too, Hina" Takamichi declared and that was exactly what I wanted him to say.

"Looks like my work is done, bye love birds!" I ran off leaving them flustered.