Chapter 8

"Are you sure?" Takemichi asked me as he stared at my front door like it's going to bully him.

"Don't start getting intimidated by inanimate objects, you're becoming a lame that isn't psychically possible" I sighed.

"Anyway I'm not letting you sleep in that little hovel of yours or you're going to get eaten by those cockroaches or some super Saiyan evolved mold," I told him as I unlocked my front door.

I went inside first "I'm home!" I took my shoes off.

"Thanks for having me!" Takemichi bowed "Who do you live with?"

"No one" I answered as I walked in and headed over to my brother's picture "I'm home, I have been gone for a while-"

I noticed a book that I didn't place there and I opened it to show the flower he pressed that day twelve years ago and there were the words first flower from my little sister underneath it.

"That was the only one" I mumbled "Man everything is trying to make me cry, this world must be weirdly into that."

I put the book back and Takemichi was staring at everything in awe "This is what a clean room looks like, it must be your first time seeing one" I grinned.

"Its huge!" He yelled.

"That's what she said," I told him as I walked off.

He blushed and I brought back some blankets for him along with a pillow "Sleep on the sofa its bigger than your bed, actually, it's probably bigger than your whole apartment" I gave him the blankets.

He then fell down with them for some reason "Well it's close to it" He mumbled as he sat up "I want a big place like this."

"It can get quite lonely when you live alone but then all the smaller apartments had thinners walls and horny ass neighbours so I chose this place" I explained.

"Yeah those neighbours are annoying" Takemichi groaned.

The next day we both went to our jobs and everyone from mine hugged me "WE THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED!!"

"We searched for every suicide and freak accident report from here to England and even the moon but found nothing on you so we thought you were murdered!" One of them freaked out while the rest were crying.

"That's impressive, well I got pushed in front of a train and then lost a friend so sorry" I apologised and they cried more and were screaming to at the end.

I talked with my boss and I was given a long break since he said mental health is as important as psychical.

I then got a phone call as I hopped onto a train, I'm surprised I don't have any trauma with trains "Hello?" I answered it.

"I lost my job" Takemichi cried.

"Well, you're free now" I hummed.

He whined "Let's go to that place we ate at before we got pushed in front of that train" I got many stares from the people that are on the same train as me "My treat this time."

"Really!?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah" I replied.

We met up and he looked like a sad puppy as he was getting screamed at by some middle schoolers.

I lifted two of them up by their shirts "Hello there, I wonder, have you ever wanted to know what its like to fly?" I asked.

They screamed and tried to run while still in the air, I then dropped them and they ran for it. One hit a sign and the other two had to drag him with them "Karma" I laughed "Those were the same kids from before, right?"