Chapter 54

"The situation looks hopeless." Mitsuya informed us. "Taiju's a total beast and the other two are probably insanely strong. Compared to them...Chifuyu, you're beaten up and I can't move, to be honest. Takemitchy is him, then Mia can fight, but she has already fought a lot." They all looked confused since they haven't seen my lovely decorations outside.

"But if we lose here, something even worse will happen to Yuzuha. She might even get killed." He told us.

"Don't worry! Mikey and the others will come to help!" Takemichi grinned with confidence and we were all silent with confusion. "So we just have to hold out till then, once they are here, it will all work out!"

"Takemitchy, did you call Mikey?" Mitsuya asked.

"Huh? Didn't you call him?" He asked back.

"I came here alone because Mia called me and this is for personal reasons." He answered.

"I texted Draken." I added and Takemichi then hugged me.

"What did you text him?" Mitsuya asked me.

I got my phone out and showed it to Takemichi. He fell to his knees. "We are dead!" He yelled, he looked dead ugly already.

"You look like Hina broke up with you." I commented and he flinched then smashed his head against a church stall accidentally? "Did you finally understand the beauty of brain damage?"

"Get up, Takemitchy. I'm kind of disappointed, too." Chifuyu admitted. "But with the way things are now...we've got no choice, but to handle this ourselves!"

"There's no way in hell we can handle this!" Takemichi cried making me sigh. "Are you saying I have to take on those three alone? That's impossible."

"Takemitchy..." Mitsuya was probably going to do some great speech, but that will take forever and we will become pancakes by Taiju rolling across us.

I pulled Takemichi's cheeks. "Excuse me, loser!" I exclaimed surprising him. "I'm dead! So is your love life which means you're dead to! And you need to fight those three alone? Hello? My existence is unforgettable!"

Mitsuya and Chifuyu laughed. "I'm not trying to put all this on your shoulders, if you and Chifuyu can keep those two new ones out of the way then I will take care of Taiju." Mitsuya explained.

"The Trump card is being abandoned again." I complained.

"You're way too messed up, Mitsuya!" Chifuyu retorted.

"Yeah, I got no chance myself, so Mia handle it after we fall." He asked of me.

"Yeah!" I nodded.

"We?" Takemichi asked scared.

"Yeah, mind helping me out, Hakkai?" Mitsuya asked him.

"It's an order." I added. "Or I will use you as a ram on the giant lamb."

Hakkai tried to retort then saw me smiling at him so he stopped. "You're a Black Dragon member right now, you don't have to help us fight, but Yuzuha...Hakkai, lend us a hand, so we can save Yuzuha!" Mitsuya exclaimed.

"I...I" Hakkai was sweating like he's in the middle of a storm.

"I knew those outfits are too stuffy." I added.

"I know Taiju is scary as hell, and I know you haven't been able to fight back!" Mitsuya spoke up. "But you still managed to protect Yuzuha all this time!"

Hakkai looked guilty and Mitsuya stood up. "Don't worry! I know you have what it takes to beat Taiju!" He exclaimed.

"Taka-chan, that's not..." Hakkai went to retort.