Chapter 17

"Draken! Mia!" Takemichi yelled as I kicked about the 15th person in the face.

I then grabbed another one's fist and Draken punched them as I held them in place by their hand.

"Took you long enough" I complained as I looked back at them casually.

Takemichi and Mitsuya cringed from the guy getting his beating, I let him go once Draken stopped and the guy went straight down with all his hopes and dreams shattered just like his face.

"Hey, Mitsuya...Takemitchy" Draken greeted them, he's bleeding from his head.

I got a bit of blood on my head too but it's nothing bad since someone just threw a shovel at me earlier and I kicked it back hitting them and their blood got on me.

"Did you two finally have your first kiss?" I asked Takemichi and he froze "Seriously the rain must have made her wetter than you ever could do, even god is flexing on you that he can make your girl wet without even meeting her."

"I'm glad to see you are doing well" Mitsuya laughed.

"Takemitchy! Mitsuya!" Emma yelled relieved.

"Peh-yan, you bastard!" Mitsuya shouted "The hell are you teaming up with Moebius for!? Were you the one who badly wounded Mia!?"

"Shut up, Mitsuya, I will kill you too" Peh retorted "And I didn't hurt her, I would never."

"Oh?" Mitsuya hummed.

"Peh-yan, you coward! You had them attack him with a bat all of a sudden!" Emma yelled "And you brought all these guys with you! And you call yourself a man!?"

"Wow, we really are twins! We had the exact same thing happen!" I laughed "So no getting any other injuries, especially stabby ones but injuries caused by taiyaki are welcomed."

"No one would use those as a weapon unlike you" Draken flicked my forehead.

"I would never because the taiyaki would die if I did, I just wanted to eat the weapon after you get hit" I explained.

Draken laughed "Ugh...I'm tired" He groaned and he was swaying a bit so I put my hand on his back to support him.

"I called Mikey so he will come to back us up soon so just stay awake until then" I whispered to him.

He nodded "I will leave the rest to you, Mitsuya, Mia," He told us "God, my head hurts."

"Yeah it does hurt a lot when that happens but not that much, you must have a harder head than me" I commented.

"No, you have the harder one" He knocked on mine then sat down.

Mitsuya stood by me in front of Draken "You little shits really think you're a match for all of us?" One of the Moebius members laughed.

"Well you all knew we are too much for even just a few of you since you brought your whole gang, are your mummies nearby watching? Do you want to make them proud by beating up a girl and leaving her to die?" I asked with a smirk.

I looked back to Takemichi and he nodded and got closer to Draken "Thanks" I grinned feeling better.

"Kill all four of them" One of the Moebius members ordered.

"Let's do this shit!" They all yelled.

We then heard the faint sound of a motorcycle "Finally he's here, man I'm glad I got a new phone" I grinned.

"Took him long enough, he left his own girlfriend to fend for herself" Draken sighed.

"That exhaust sound" Mitsuya grinned.