Chapter 26

"Hey, Takemitchy!" I yelled as I opened the window and he screamed.

"What are you doing?" Takemichi asked me.

"Entering your school" I informed him.

"Through a window on the third floor?" He mumbled.

"No, I felt like climbing up here and jumping off" I sighed and he quickly pulled me in "You seriously believed me."

"I have no idea with you!" He admitted.

"Just catch me then" I sighed as I was laying on the floor now since he just threw me down here.

"I can't!" He yelled.

"Mikey could" I mumbled "Now I want to go sleep with him."

Takemichi blushed "The word sleep not sex, you pervert" I sighed.

"Also I wanna tell you more about Baji so you can have flashbacks of his life in your head while you get beat like how every anime goes" I explained.

Takemichi laughed nervously "Why am I getting punched again?" He asked me.

"When don't you get punched? It's your thing like me with falling from trees" I answered.

"Well anyway, it's story time now so shut it, I met Baji by him setting fire to a tree I was in" I explained.

Takemichi was immediately concerned making me laugh.

"Excuse me?" I looked down at some idiot who lit my tree on fire, he looked up at me confused "I guess since you're stupid enough to do this you can't speak a single word like Draken when I fly from a tree into a stupid car that got in my way."

"You're the stupid one!" He yelled up at me.

"You're the one on fire" I pointed out.

"Oh," He looked down at his shoe that is on fire.

He jumped into the nearby fountain in the park, I went over and he was still under so I pulled him out "Are you trying to drown?" I asked him.

"How strong are you?" He asked surprised since I'm holding him up.

"I don't know" I answered as I dropped him and walked off to go save my tree.

"Hey, I'm Baji!" He chased me and went to punch me.

I dodged to the side "I don't like banjos so go away" I demanded.

"Baji!" He freaked out.

We ended up fighting and by the end, we were both laughing "You're pretty good" We both said at the same time.

"Hey, do you want to learn how to set a car on fire?" He asked me excitedly.

"Sure, I can teach you how to fly, also my name is Mia" I grinned.

We hung out for the day causing beautiful chaos then some side character came up to us for some reason even though we are standing around a bonfire of our books from school and some chairs that got in our way making us stub our toes.

"Burn!" We yelled as the side character kept talking to us "You're both finally away from that creepy kid, what was his name Mouthy, no it was Mik-" He was then on the ground after he getting whacked by chairs.

"Wanna say that again!?" I yelled.

"Don't you dare say anything about Mikey!" Baji shouted.

"Oh, you know him to?" I grinned.

"Yeah, I want to beat him in a fight!" He explained.

We both bonded some more and people gave us weird looks since we sat on the person we knocked out.