Chapter 47

"Morning sleeping ugly." I greeted Takemichi as he woke up on Hakkai's back.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"You become the ugliest stepsister while I became the ugly stepsister because of a big bad tree that smells like Mikey's first taiyaki." I informed him.

"What does that smell like?" Yuzuha asked me.

"Dead, I gave him it, and he couldn't bring himself to eat it then it died and evolved into what comes out of Draken's ass." I explained to Yuzuha as I was on her back.

"Thank god, I was worried!" Hina exclaimed seeing Takemichi awake.

"Hina." Takemichi mumbled then he went silent. "Sorry Hakkai, it's my fault you're leaving Toman."

"Its not your fault, I decided to leave a while ago, anyway, thank you both for standing up for Yuzuha." Hakkai thanked him.

"You're not leaving." I pouted. "Give me an octopus with ten tentacles then maybe I will allow it..."

Hakkai laughed nervously. "They don't exist."

"I know." I grinned.

"I bet you didn't expect the leader of the Black Dragons to be my Big Bro, huh?" He sighed.

"Yeah, you're a wimp most of the time." I nodded. "Also if you ever stab or shoot a fat ass tree, I'm punching you."

Hakkai flinched. "Mia, please let me leave, there's...something I have to do in the Black Dragons." He asked of me.

"All you would do is be a douche so no, and I'm adding a squirrel that looks like a thief onto the list." I rejected.

"But Mia-" He tried to retort.

"Beep! Give me a taiyaki and I may listen to you for a minute." I looked away making Hina laugh.

I then heard the sound of Mikey's bike making me grin and tense up. "Seems like he's just arrived, that was quick." Yuzuha mumbled as we went around the corner to find him in front of my favourite taiyaki shop impatiently glaring everywhere to find me.

Many kept away from him. "Mikey!" I yelled and he looked to me and his eyes widened, he started to come over.

"Hey, I said I look better a mile off!" I reminded him.

The others were nervous as his expression didn't change and he just held out his arms. Yuzuha let me off her back and I stumbled a little because of my stupid ankle and Mikey picked me up bridal style straight away and turned away from them.

"Hakkai, we will talk about this later." Mikey told him with a stern voice.

"Yes, commander!" Hakkai bowed nearly sending Takemichi flying.

"I'm the one who fought the tree, don't be all commander to him, he's suffering because of a stupid wrecking ball!" I looked at Mikey and he gave me a blank look, so I squished his cheeks making him smile and I laughed.

Mikey took me away, and I waved to the others as we went to get some taiyaki.

"Stupid ankle." I glared at it as there was a beautiful tree nearby.

"Pretty ankle." Mikey rubbed it gently then I hissed. "Stupid hand." Mikey looked ready to kill his own hand for me making me laugh.

Mikey put me on the back of his bike as I was eating one and we went back to his house.

Emma was concerned seeing Mikey giving me a piggyback ride. "What happened?!" She yelled.

"Big tree that moves." I explained.