Chapter 13

Mikey went up to Osanai and I was behind him with Draken as Takemichi stood between Mikey and Osanai but to the side so he doesn't fulfil his life purpose of being a punching bag again.

"Mia is right, you are all pathetic, you had to bring all these guys to fight some middle school kids" Mikey smirked, "I see you're exactly the piece of shit I imagined you to be, Osanai."

"What's that? Couldn't hear ya, you flea!" Osanai yelled.

"Already that old you're losing your hearing? You do look 60" I commented.

"I'm 17, sweetheart" He informed me.

My face went to disgust then curiosity "How did you get so old so quick? You're amazing at such a shit thing" I asked.

"Oi, is she looking down on me?" He asked confused and he then looked to Takemichi "Hey, who the hell do you think you're gawking at?"

Takemichi got punched by him "You just tried to look down on me, didn't you? I will put you in your place and teach that girl what women are actually used for" Osanai declared.

I went to go kick him "Calm, Mia" Draken held me back by wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up.

"I wanna teach how his neck can actually twist all the way around, death is a side effect but who cares?" I smirked.

Pah stood in front of Osanai "You get to deal with me, jackass" He informed him.

"Don't Pan-chin" Takemichi rasped out as his nose bleed, I went over to help balance him since he was stumbling around like Mikey after he eats too much dorayaki "Don't fight, Moebius."

"Stay out of this" Pah demanded.

"You will fix his face you're doing him a favour" I gave Pah a thumbs-up as I got Takemichi to sit down and look down so no one sees his face and want to punch it again.

Pah smirked at me "Thanks, Mia."

"But..." Takemichi tried to retort.

"Shush, you're not the main character right now since your plot armour isn't doing to well for you" I poked his cheek as blood flooded from his nose and his eyes were looking up showing he's beyond dizzy.

"Don't underestimate Pah-chin, Hanagaki" Peh spoke up "Pah-chin's one of the best brawlers Toman's got, he doesn't care who he's up against, he will go at them first ablaze and takedown a whole crew on his own, he will never lose to Osanai."

"That's not the issue here" Takemichi looked to Draken and Mikey, he tried to get up.

"Just stay down, for now, I will make sure no one tries anything" I reassured him.

"Takemitchy, just sit back and watch, this is Pah's fight" Mikey demanded "Mia, come here."

I went over to him and he leaned closer to me until his head was on my shoulder "Stay by my side" He demanded and he was pouting a little making me grin and his pout grew.

"I always will" I reassured him and he grinned brightly making Draken sigh.

"You two have the weirdest timing for your lovey-dovey moments" Draken commented.

We watched the fight and sadly Osanai was winning "He's a goddamn boxer" I sighed seeing how he is bouncing around everywhere "He looks like a bouncy ball."

Pah then got hit right in the face again "Oh, shit! That hit him dead center!" Peh yelled.

Blood started to rush from his nose and he had to take a moment to steady himself "You won't even be able to squash an ant with a punch like that!" Pah yelled and I saw he was actually losing his consciousness.