Chapter 53

"Where is she?" Chifuyu mumbled worriedly.

"Give me a moment. I like my skull and my chest isn't a cushion for this only for Mikey." I complained, and he looked up to see me on the third floor climbing down the building I live in.

"WHAT THE-!?" He yelled.

"DOG, SHUT UP!! YOU SOUND LIKE DRAKEN'S SNORES!!" I yelled.

"What does that sound like?" He mumbled.

"Annoying as hell!" I landed next to him, and he screeched.

I got on the bike while he was still in shock, so I just pulled him on and floored it out of the alleyway.

He's screaming again for some reason. "I'm not kidnapping him! Just on our way to burn down a church with a tree inside!" I yelled as I went by people then we had to stop at a red light because Chifuyu screamed for me to and we got many stares. "I have a boyfriend!"

"Mia, why?" Chifuyu whined as he put his head on my shoulder.

I patted his hair as an apology. "Draken was still inside and he's trying to be like that Sherlock idiot with what I'm going to do tonight. I'm also wearing my Toman uniform, I can't really say, oh no, I'm not going to beat someone's dick or burn down a toilet with a snail."

"Have you?" He asked me.

"Close to, it was a slug." I explained, and he took the rest of the ride trying to figure out why and how that happened, easy answer, Baji.

We finally arrived at where we are going to meet up with Takemichi. I was carrying with me the sash that gets tied around me, it was Mikey's one he gave me for the last fight.

Once we met up with him, I could tell Chifuyu was going to be dramatic again. "Takemitchy, Tokyo Manji Gang, First Division, Vice-Captain, Chifuyu Matsuno! Born in Tokyo's Shibuya ward in 1991...I spent my life hating and hurting others, the person who changed that all was Keisuke Baji!"

He bowed then held out the sash Baji always wore then dropped it making us all go silent.

I just went over and put it back in his hand. "He was a great man!" Chifuyu yelled making me laugh a little. "Who rushed straight ahead through every obstacle! This is Keisuke Baji's sash. I will leave it in your care!"

Chifuyu tied it around Takemichi. "That doesn't look, right?" He mumbled.

"Can't breathe..." Takemichi went down.

"Seems you do like bondage." I commented as I caught Takemichi.

"I don't!" Chifuyu yelled and I taught him how to tie it properly. "No, the loop goes there." I pointed out. "How do you even tie your shoes?"

"Baji did." He mumbled.

"WAIT, BAJI LEARNED HOW TO?!" I was absolutely bewildered. "He was never able to, man, I'm proud of him."

"That's what makes you proud." Takemichi laughed nervously.

We finally finished. "I have got the baton now, Chifuyu!" Takemichi yelled. "Tokyo Manji Gang, First Division Captian, Takemichi Hanagaki! Wearing this sash, I'll rush straight ahead through every obstacle! I swear it!"

He was as straight as a ruler and I hit his back making him fall into the snow face first making me laugh. "Can you two help me with my sash?" I helped Takemichi up.

They were both bad at it. "Even Mikey is better than this." I sighed.

"Well, get out of the tree!" Chifuyu yelled.

"I'm just upside down." I sighed. "I demand your existence to go backwards, then you would be good at this and be at the right angle, my angle."

Takemichi laughed, and we were there for a good five minutes. "Good, let's go!" I exclaimed ready to burn everything.