Chapter 66

"Mikey's stuff is quite mature." Takemichi commented as he looked around Mikey's room.

"Well, most of it is Shinichiro's stuff." Draken explained.

"I own only the bed." Mikey informed them and Takemichi screamed when he turned to see me.

"I should he doing that you prick." I glared at him then Mikey moved me closer and Takemichi moved back. Mikey just chased him in the end making me laugh until Draken took me off of him and Mikey started to jump to get me back.

"Mia is mine!" Mikey yelled.

"All I see is a hedgehog." Draken mumbled.

"A cute hedgehog." I corrected him.

We finally got to getting Mikey ready for the day and Takemichi explained who the leader of Tenjiku was. "Kurokawa Izana, huh?" Mikey mumbled. "I have a better name, Mia."

"He's your brother." I informed him.

"He still doesn't have my name and even if he did get it I'm the better version." Mikey completely ignored the shock to make sure I marry him in the future making me laugh.

"I want my puppy, not a bunny." I reassured him. "Also Shinichiro let him take over the Black Dragons for the 8th generation and he..."

Mikey patted my head gently and he was giving me such a sweet look making me blush a little.
"Shinichiro said the 8th generation corrupted the Black Dragons, but now I know why he told me not to tell you, Mia." Mikey mumbled.

"Also Takemitchy, Shinichiro is the founder of The Black Dragons." Draken informed us and we were waiting for his reaction. "Shouldn't you be surprised?" Draken asked him.

"Ah! No, I was so shocked my voice..!" Takemichi was hitting the air like it will somehow help.

"I'm the one who told him." I explained as they both stared at me and so did Takemichi. "Oi loser you're supposed to speak as well." I glared at him annoyed since he looks shocked at the wrong thing.

"Are you lying?" Mikey asked me confused.

"Why lie over something like that? I'm not like Draken with Emma." I mumbled.

Draken was confused as we all stared at him. "Maybe you need god's help more than me." I hummed.

"Oi!" Draken yelled and smacked my head with the hairbrush he was using on Mikey.

"Calm down Taiju 2.0!" I yelled as I rubbed my head and launched many hair bands at him. Mikey pulled me down to his lap and rubbed my head for me as I kept going.

"Well anyway, the only people who know about Shinichiro starting the Black Dragons are me, Mikey, Mia and Baji. We decided to keep it a secret since Kazutora got into trouble with the Black Dragons." Draken explained to Takemichi.

"Before I confronted the 9th Generation of the Black Dragons I talked to my brother." Mikey spoke up. "He told me the Black Dragons haven't been the same since the 8th generation. He said I should do what I want, but he still wanted me and Mia to take over the Black Dragons since he left them for us."

"Then we smashed their skulls in." I hummed happily from the memory. "How many generations have I done that to? Shinichiro, Madloser, Izana, Taiju."

"You hit Izana?" Takemichi asked me.

"He insulted taiyaki and then I taught him how to smile and how to kick Shinichiro's ass, that took less time than the smile lesson." I explained.

"Anyway, who is Madloser?" Draken asked me.

"The 9th gen captain, he was midway saying his name as I kicked his skull, so I guessed the rest and it fits him." I explained.

"His name was Madarame." He informed me.